my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Problems you have with Cops (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Problems you have with Cops
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 20, 2002 09:11      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"life is too short", ah man, i so agree with you.

And also, i agree that we don't bring the polical America's gayness here.

And shit, I never thought about it before, but you can't be a black in fallout1 and 2!!! Ah man, that's bad design. takes away some freedom points.

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2002 05:30      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I must admit my faith in the police has increased a fair amount. Yesterday our car got broken into and a bunch of stuff got stolen. The cops found almost all of it, except my mobile phone and my CD's and the cash in my Mums wallet.

lol im laughing though, my mobile and CD's were on our home and contents insurance so I bought a new phone and they pay for it. The CD's were almost all burnt but I might work the system a bit and claim they were all original, then ill get 20 new cd's

The motherfuckers took my jeans though, shit now thats annoying!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2002 11:11      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, that is like the only thing that they are good for. Usually in the U.S. while driving, you can drive 7mph over the speed limit without getting caught. My friend got pulled over for going 2 mph UNDER the speed limit, and another for going 1 mph OVER speed limit! That is total gayness.

I don't think that they should have the right to just harass people, or pull people over because they look too young to drive. Cops do it all the time in my town, and it pisses me off.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2002 21:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, they do that a lot in Mayville as well. If you go just one over the speed limit, they pull you over. Then again, you were speeding, even though it was only a little bit....... As for going under the speed limit, I don't know anyone that's ever done that.

Last night, after I got off of work, me and two of my co-workers were driving down the highway. Strangely, we all get on and off the highway at the same spot. Anyways, we all were speeding like hell. I maxed out my speedometer (110 mph) for almost the entire time! Good thing there wasn't any cops around.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 24, 2002 10:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, that I would think they would pull you over for. As for maxing your car out, I do that all the time. Mine maxes out at about 120 though.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 19:38      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Jello your parents diden't do you good, they did you bad. You are in no way thinking for your self and you don't even know what Slim raps about. Sure your parents ment you good but they deprived you of an outside world affect as I understand. This ofcurse led you to face life unprepared and not knowing how things work. You assume too much about what people think.

Scotty the governmnet is full of propaganda, was it not obvious after 9/11? Far as Iraq goes we gave them the weapons and we are taken em back. That and war will create more work for people and help our now droping economy.(which as not the fualt of osama bin laden like some of you asume, it was failing before 9/11)Thus I think the war is good, long as they don't draft people and force them to fight.

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 22:59      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank god another person who thinks like me! They are multiplying!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 08:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I don't know, Ace, I think that's rather scary! [Tongue Job 1]

BTW, in my opinion, what one listens to should be their own choice, not their parents.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 15:02      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I agree and that what I said... I think...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 23:16      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's funny how I'm taking life lessons from a 16 yr old piece of rotten shit. ahhh, how could my life have degraded so....
don't take it badly fg....
But I guess I was giving life lessons to older ppl at your age also, so it's alright.
And my not knowing how "things" work may not absolutely be a bad thing eh...
My parents gave me love and a relatively happy childhood. They were fair ppl, punishing me when they had to, and congradulating me when appropriate also.
The only thing that I may not have learned about life because of the way they treated me is that most ppl only think about themselves and life is shit and blah blah blah...
But I learned it sooner or later. And I hope getting to understand more again as time goes by.
But if love happened to me, if I came to be a person that thinks of others, well it can happen to others also. It's doable, and that's my lifelong journey quite frankly.

Why I tell you this, who knows, but meh lets hope you understand.(and a little hint: i used to be a very smart guy in the old days)

------------------

WTF u guys became suddenly crazy or what? u guys r proning war? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? you fucking crazy FG? WTF? WTF?
That's it, i'm gonna kill you now.

Don't you have any feelings for all the innocent ppl that are gonna eat the shit?

bahhhh... you're a poor excuse of a russian man... a fucking sellout. you're conscious of america's world domination, and you go with it like if there's nothing wrong with it.
Lemme tell you something: AMERICA IS SHIT.

these words don't come from anybody boy. They come from the son of a unique hard-working, intellectual famly.
we were PURE, nigga. My father wasn't a goddam alchoolic, his father wasn't. He was a librarian, and a respected one. And no nerdy faglord either(he can prolly beat yours :p ).

You poor piece of rusted shit wanna come and tell me that you're better than me?

You tire me boy....like if i'm not already tired...ughhhh.....

[ December 26, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 23:33      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bah.... I became an asshole...

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 00:19      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Um satan loves you!(yeah i know it's supposed to be jesus but i don't give a rats ass)

Jello... you lost me... somewhere in the part about being better... I always put myself lower than others... at least in productivity... having shit for brains is a trait people seem to be far better then me at. Like one person who you all might know that I choose to not name... No it's not you stapes, or jello, or slurry.... if you really wana know ask scotty. He will prolly have a good guess at who, then again don't tell em man. Coz it might spread and I don't wana have that shit all over again...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 27, 2002 00:44      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, well if you put urself lower than others, than why r u giving me life advice or something? That's not how u put yourself lower than others.
cut the crap

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 09:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Whoa, the hostility!

On the plus side, neither of you are really spamming or throwing this out of complete proportion.......... so I guess I won't object.....

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 15:51      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO! That was a great post Jello. I'm a PURE American. My mom has to work in a factory 50 hours a week just to be able to BARELY pay the bills and put food on the table. My dad, he's a truck driver and I have a lot of respect for him. My dad, just recently, helped pull a lady out of a car that had flipped 5 times, skidded on it's roof for a ways, then smashed a guard rail. Luckily she wasn't hurt, but hell, MY DAD IS NOW CONSIDERED A HERO BY MORE THAN ONE PERSON! Both of my grandpa's were war vets, and so is one of my uncles. I think that my family could be considered PURE!

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 27, 2002 16:17      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol, this is getting funny lololol

but might as well keep on going! My father saved a celebrity's daughter's life! HA! there you go!
edit: oh yeah, and my mom works like crazy she's almost 60 yrs old and she's sick. And we don't got no money either, so screw you!

lol, but really, I just wanna say that I don't wanna represent anybody else than me when i say my crap eh? Cause there are great chances that a lot of it be, as a matter of fact, crap.

btw, What's so good about being war vets? I piss on war vets. Basically, a war vet means a soldier, but who's like 90 yrs old. I don't see what's so glorious about being a solder. You stupidly go kill ppl because some fat cat said so. War vets are glorified for the Uncle Sam's war machine, that's all.
"My deepest recognitions sir, you've been mass killing brainwashed assholes like yourself"

[ December 27, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 17:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
My dad is a vet, he was in Vietnam. He went over there and helped to assist in revitalizing certain injured animals in the midst of all the fighting.

*waits as the groans pass from the lame joke*

No, in all seriousness, my dad was in Vietnam. Uh, so? I don't make a big deal about it, nor see any reason to. Then again, if you knew my dad, you would understand what an ass he is.

[ December 27, 2002: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 18:30      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't think that was funny Scotty! What a lame ass joke! Serious that's cool tell your dad I said there should be more people like him!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 07:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Jello, do you like your freedom? Because if it weren't for soldiers, you would have no freedom, and you would probably be getting your ass kicked right now! Therefore, I piss on you!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 07:51      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Yeah go Stapes! Go CIA with their we gota what we gota do attitude! Go America!

hip hip... yeah well.. whatever

seriouslly both my grandfathers died in world war two so yeah....

i forgot what i was going to say but stapes is right... just forgot about what to many posts... short attention span... damn it!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 21:33      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Same with my Grand Pa! He was in WW2!

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 29, 2002 12:26      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My father's been through some shit that I won't even be talking about.
But still, I wonder how he kept his sanity so well... Well maybe because the shit wasn't going on when he was growing up.
My father's the best.

If you look at most fathers in here, they are all fucked up little piece of shit wusses. They think they tough, they think they r cowboys or some shit, but they just shitty crap excuses of a man. And they're stupid.
edit: they think they're the shit, but they're nothing. problem here is that ppl are fucking actors. They dramatise their lives and take themselves way too seriously, and in a hollywood fashion.

And if you wanna know, i'm one of them now. But I still remember the day that i was a real man(even tho i was just a boy, compared to a _lot_ of adults here, i was a man). I REMEMBER.

oh, and i'm tired of discussing with you little kids. Why don't you go listen to some eminem and some marylin Manson, while gloriously praying for the 9/11 victims and that great flag that is in your great american classroom.

and stapes, I piss on your stupid head, who told you that crap?

[ December 29, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 13:32      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
HAHA Iranian people funny...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 14:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
First off jello, pray for the victims of 911? I'm athiest, I don't pray. Sure, I do feel for them as they were part of my country, but that's the extent of it. It's funny how far removed 911 seems right now. It only happened just over a year ago, and it seems like ages.

Secondly, each day of school for me starts with everyone rising to their feet, facing the flag, and listening as the national anthem plays over the loudspeaker. If that's not a load of propoganda, I don't know what is! I'm not in favor of it, I don't agree with it, and it bugs the hell out of me.

I'm still an American, though, and feel an obligation to my country to at least remain somewhat faithful to it. However, the times ahead of us might have me deviate from that course. It all depends on what happens.

And jello, I don't know about everyone else here, but I don't think America is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Lastly, what do you mean by a 'man'?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 14:58      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Well said Scotty... even though I don't think propaganda is the politicly correct term for the pledge it self. My school we say the pledge but no one has to so when the person on the loud speaker asks for everyone to say it with them the most people do is stand up to show respect for this country. Some sit on their lazy punk asses to prove their point of rebelion. Yeah you can't call it that... I mean common every single country does something like that.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 29, 2002 15:19      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey retard: I SAID that I don't represent any other than myself. I'm not Iranian(anymore).

And I don't say all americans are asses, and all Iranians angels. In fact, I don't know Iranians that well(left at 3-4 yrs old). I know two americans that I have MUCH love and respect for them. They old (60+), and they live in Platsburg(one of em is dead tho).

And scotty seems to be nice too, and I understand that it's your country n all, and spitting on it is almost like spitting on your dad. I get that.

I don't really know what's a man...well can't put it in words yeah. Hell, I can't even think straight for myself. I'm an angry fuckt up piece of shit, tryin not be one.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 15:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hey FG, I can think of one that did it off-hand: Nazi Germany!

And as for the whole 'what's a man' thing..... I guess we probably all have our own symbolic definitions......

[ December 29, 2002: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 16:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Jello, without freedom, you would be getting your ass kicked because nobody would be stopping the people kicking your ass.

Secondly, how old are you? 20? Because if you are 20 you shouldn't be calling us little kids. We might not be as old as you, but I bet the majority of the people here (me, ace, slurry, scotty) could still probably kick the shit out of you.

Also, I don't give a shit about the 9/11 victims. I cheered when it happened. Main reason I cheered, is because that I knew that something would happen when Bush took the White House. I cheered because the US government thought that nothing would happen to it. I LAUGH AT THEM! They are too ignorant and only think of themselves. They are supposed to represent the people, but they don't do a good job at doing so!

Why must you always be putting people down? You are a negative impact on this community and you are honestly making me sick to my stomach by all your put-downs. KNOCK IT OFF!

Scotty, we have to stand up in the morning and listen to a tape of some of the choir students singing the Star-Spangled Banner. By law, you are supposed to stand up and place your hand over your heart. I just sit there and laugh at the people who actually do that!

When you say that our father's are just actors, why didn't you include your father? He is probably just another actor along with all of ours then. I don't see how your dad is any different than our dad's.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 16:35      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Well you might be right Scotty, but think stapes will agree with me on this one. Who will miss Iraq and afghanistan when we bomb the hell out of em???

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 21:59      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
EXACTLY!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 22:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
ROFLMAO, FG!

And don't even get me started on my 911 rant. That thing can go on for hours, and has on several occassions.

Plus, when the hell did the topic come up of beating people up?

Also, Stapes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if I don't agree with it. I don't care what you guys post for the most part, or who agrees with it. So there!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 23:26      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Well I just don't like all the Bush bashing, the guy is an American and America is in deep shit. All he is doing is trying to get us out of the deep end, the fastest and easiest way to do this is to throw someone under us and use them as a raft. The fact is that Iraq had a weapons agreement and broke it, this only drew more inspection and findings from the CIA and patrol by planes. America did not care, sadly now our economy is falling and we need oil too, so thats our primary target. Sense about half the weapons in Iraqs posetion are American you could think of this as getting our shit back. The rest is other countrys and a mass collection of anthrax and other bio and chemical weapons. If you ever read the red zone or the cobra event which are both based on realistic facts you would know. Iraq holds more bio and chem weapons then all the worlds other countrys chem and bio weapons combined! Thats a fucking lot, like for example that "bug spray factory" they had was later on admitted to have been used to make large amounts of liquid anthrax for a long time. I don't remember the estimated amount made over like a peroid of time of 7-15 years or something like that. But thats not important, the important thing is we don't know where it all went. This is the bad part, so really theres a lot of good reasons to fight Iraq. These are logical and no soldier would die for that, so Bush has to make up BS to brainwash the ignorant who don't understand what we are striving for. Bottom line is the guy is doing us a service, and thats not something we should bash him for. What would you do in his position Scotty? Let the country fall in to ruin and economic turmoil as you look for a pacafist solution to the problem? The answer for material gain is always war, there is just no other way, no other REALISTIC way. Face it, what must be done must be done and there aint a damn thing we can do about it. Xcept maybe help it go by as painlessly as possible. Don't hinder the government just let it do it's job it only means well for the people even though most are also really trying to save their own freedom. But in our system it is shared so everyone has it all the same. No one gets it better then anyone else, xcept who ever is behind the CIA and whoever REALLY controls this country. Becuse I seriouslly doubt bush is behind all these decisions. I see it to be something like the metal gear solid conspiracy with the patriots who no one knows who they are. That or I might just be paranoid, but it is possible none the less. and so forth and so forth and i'm tired of typing...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2002 09:23      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*sprays liquid anthrax at Stapes* Nope, no idea who got their hands on it *looks around*

I don't know what I would do if I was in Bush's position, and for the sake of the world and my own sanity, I hope we never have to find out [Tongue Job 1]

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 30, 2002 12:14      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
stapes: pwah! kick MY butt? bring it on.

FG: that's it, I'm cumming at your house.

Yup, FG's post is the main point I was tryin to prove: Americans are inhuman selfish faggots. And when I say americans, I mean the whole north america.

Sadly, most ppl seem to be like that. Putting others under themselves to have it better. That's the main reason i'm in deeep shit in my life right now...

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 30, 2002 12:15      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thing you don't know you stupid ppl, is that putting ppl under u isn't the only way to have it better.

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community