my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » O.O I'M POSTING (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: O.O I'M POSTING
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 16, 2003 10:20      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but whatever man, at least it's in the Stupid Stuff forum

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 16, 2003 16:42      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it's ok cause it's true.

what i do on saturday nights? ORGIES!!! ...or at least i wish...

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 16, 2003 16:43      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what do you do on saturday/sunday nights honey?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 16, 2003 17:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well baby, most of the time I wear explicit clothing and take nice long steamy showers with many other people of the opposite sex. Orgies, of course, insue. Afterwards, the night is topped off with a large dose of alcohol and other substances. I guess before and after, actually.

Anyways, you should try it sometime, jello. If you're ever in the Wisconsin area, give me a holla dawg and I'll set ya up!

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 16, 2003 17:36      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh you son of a bitch...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 16, 2003 21:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Why the hell haven't you hooked me up phat?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 16, 2003 23:23      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
god knows whats going through my head i'm losing things inside me like i'm dead

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 16, 2003 23:54      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Well its better than what im gonna say....or not going to say...I dont know im still thinking...

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 17, 2003 13:56      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
that pisses me off at times becuase you post but it's just a post and nothing really important at all...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 17, 2003 15:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You have a lot of posts like that also FG, so don't go complaining about Wolfy.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 17, 2003 15:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
And besides, this is stupid stuff after all.

Hey FG, where the hell do you live anyway?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 17, 2003 15:48      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Well I live in the hotest place on earth silly Scotty! Satan came here one time but desided to go back to hell coz it was so damn hot. He figured it be hot enough to keep him warm but he underestimated Texas. It's somewhere near hell I tell you!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 17, 2003 18:07      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
hell, yes. we live somewhere near hell. pfffffft. too bloody hot. and the people might as well be hellions too and i don't mean that in the positive/"cool" way. mostly they just suck.
i have to go do more work now >.<
-cal

Posts: 18 | From: houston | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 17, 2003 18:53      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
If you call Texas hot, I dare you to go into Death Valley, California in the middle of July. I have done that and the temp was around 120 degrees F.

I've also been all over Texas in the middle of July, and that isn't anything compared to most of California (except the way north part of the state).

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 17, 2003 20:33      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Stapes you don't know what your talking about. Callan will back me up on this.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 17, 2003 22:17      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
::backs up::
stfu, stapes. With the 100% humidity here, and at over 100, yeah it FEELS hotter. And that's what counts!!
arrrrrr, maties.
-cal

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted February 17, 2003 23:35      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well there are places like that out in Australia, in the red center, where you can fry eggs on the bonnet of your car and stuff like that.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 18, 2003 10:22      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i can fry eggs on my penis when i see cali(oops, did i say that too loud?)

neways, cali, you said it's time to do some more work ">.<" Seeing these 3 characters, i wonder what your work consists of...?

--------------------

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 18, 2003 15:15      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
okay jello i will admit that first one made me laugh. clever. frying penis.
but the second one, you must be a dumfuck! >.<...look at it...its a face...and it's pissed. the . is the nose.
doofus.
-cal

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 15:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure as hell don't see a pissed face. I see what I think Jello saw!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 15:59      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Stapes don't be an ass to callan, and I don't see wtf it is you an jello see all it is >.< and I see a face at the most.

[ February 18, 2003: Message edited by: FALLOUTGOD ]

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 16:23      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, all I see is the face, too.

At any rate, now that all the formal introductions are done, I think it's time for the topic to move on elsewhere. Preferably into more sane and less disturbing waters.......

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 16:33      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I agree.

Pogo anyone?

*plays SOAD-POGO and starts to pogo on a pogo stick*

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 17:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Pogo?

Hm, that makes me wonder........ Stapes, wasn't there a guy in Magi who used the name Pogomonkey?

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 18, 2003 18:55      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
woah scotty, u really know how to make conversations interesting!!! (maybe in real life, but the 1ntern3t is different.)

Well, for those who wouldn't know, I see an ass. a little bit sharp, but an ass never the less.

we just have different ways of seeing the world... now i'm a little bit worried to see the same thing stapes does(i'm sure he feels the same)

well, what do you see here? 8====> 0:

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 18, 2003 18:59      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok ok, let's talk about monkeys and pogos.

Did you know that I saw some ape masturbate the other day? It was on tv, but it was still a good show...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 19:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
roflmao! Sounds........ um........ interesting, I guess.

BTW, I do see that one, jello.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 20:00      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
OK FIRST OFF

1. JELLO stop being perverted and stop insulting stapes.

2. STAPES quit being so uptight about stuff and stop insulting jello.

3. LEAVE CALLAN ALONE! Sigh! She is new here and you've all acted like imature idiots... and you cross the line.

4. STAPES AND JELLO, solve your diffrances, but not here, it's getting out of hand in my eyes and I think scotty would agree.

Bleh I hope nobody took any of offence from my jokes and sarcasm. But I seem to sense tension here between Stapes and jello. It's not like it use to be, it looks like you guys are about to jump each others throats and tear in. So do it on ICQ or something this is bugging.

I know what your thinking, WHATS UP WITH HIM? I'm sick and my medication I am curently on is driving me mad. So thats why I'm being more serious and stuff than usual. I just felt there were a few things that need to be said. Don't blow this out of proportion. Really I hope I'm wrong and that you guys aren't fighting and that I am mistaken. That is all I have to say right now.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 22:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I don't think I would be wrong if I were to say that there has been a lot of tension around here lately, but then again it seems like a lot of people have a lot of shit going on in their lives. I know I do. In fact, before I took an hour drive to no place in particular just to get away from it all for a while.

The other day I was at work, and we were talking. About the bleakness of the world. It was interesting, because we all were in agreement to live each day to its fullest. We don't know how long we have yet, especially us Americans, because look what we're doing. We're pissing off our allies and trying to start a war with Iraq. We probably will be in war within the next thirty days, too. Worse yet, there is talk about bringing back the draft. So now a lot of people here have awoken to the fact that there could be an end in sight for the U.S. We're pushing our luck, and it could easily blow up in our faces. So live each day like it is your last, don't worry too much, and just take what you get. As for me, I try to keep everything light, despite tension in my life. I try to just relax, and take each day for what it's worth. I don't have time to go around and yell at people, in my life or on the internet. I don't have the time nor effort to purposely try pissing someone off.

I don't know what point I was trying to make, but at any rate, you guys just lighten it up. No need for such great tensions. And I'm sure I probably said this before, but leave the problems and troubles of your real life away from here. I don't care if you come here and say you're having a shitty day or anything else. It's when you start taking it out on others that I start having a problem with it.

Ugh, hopefully you guys know what I'm getting at in this post.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 00:17      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Scotty life to me has been nothing for a while now. When I was a kid I wanted to be great, to make my parents proud. In the long run I realize we all just die. We are all just nobodys, life is just a passing to of nothingness that we try to put meaning to. Originally we as humans are nothing but animals, we are beings of sex and reproduction and survival of the fitest. However take this in consideration, with the ability to think we have not only unraveld too many things of life and made it dull and uninteresting but we have made it complex. Too complex to freely live and enjoy life, people can get sued becuase someone they loved has over time goten mad at them and held a grudge. They go in jail for rape, even though at one point it was love. What is the point of that? I do not understand people that do this. I have lost all reason to live, the only thing that holds me still is drugs and losing control to regress to animal instincts. What have we done to each other? Why? I do not know these things, this is humanity at it's best. Look around you at all the shit that we have done, feel ashamed because you know you contribute to all of this. This is what we are, this is all that we can be. We can try to better ourselves but no matter what we are still shit. Marylin Manson has a song called comma white, beutiful it is. About the Kennedy incident, it's a show of what we are as humans. He says something along the lines of all the drugs in this world won't save us from ourselves. I believe this to be true, we are weak and in that nothing will save us. Humans do not truely deserve the ability to think. We abuse it and it's power, we degrade our own kind as if they are dirt. Each day the precentage of kids born retarded rises. Why? Becuase it is nature responding to the everyday stress of our pathetic and complex leeching existance. Those at are born ignorant are blessed more than us that can think. They are forever happy and content on drooling on themselves. We however have to drive our minds to the point of breaking as we try to survive. We are sick and disgusting beings even though we pretend to not be. I have lost all reason to live. I gained everything to die for. The draft does not scare me, the war does not scare me. I will joing the army regardless and strive to better myself by serving the ungratful wretches that populate this world. The army has done much good, we have sent aid to everywhere we possibly could. We get no thanks for this, no recodnition, insted we get attacked. Attacked by the very same people who we feed from our hands. Scotty don't you see, people only see the bad of things they never note the good. All the good things the USA has done are unoted at this time. They only note the fact that we are about kill people to fill our own ambitions. How many times have we sent aid to 3rd world countrys only to have our people attacked and the aid uneaqully distributed amongst those that do not deserve it? What of it? No, nothing matters to me any longer. I except it as they way things are. If you ask me what I fear, I will tell you. I fear how much more we can harm ourselves, how much more we can destroy those that we love. The extent of it is unthafomable, the sickness I've already seen is enough to prove it. Look on the internet, porn of children getting rapped. Real, inoccent children, raped so some old insane man can masturbate to it. Sure they take the porn off and shut down the sites, but what of the children. Scotty? What of them? They are still raped and abused. How can I call my self human affter that without being so sick that I wish to kill my self. I want the world to change, but I am just one man. I'm just nobody, what can I do to stop the mental decay of our race? ... I can't even go on, anymore, I'm sorry but I quite litarlly have to go cry now.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 05:00      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well, I really can't think of anything to say to add to that doozy without insulting the American government, and that gets really old.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 19, 2003 15:37      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
...*sigh* I hate people. there's my three-word-response to that most detailed and depressing essay.
we're gonna destroy the earth someday. I thought immortality would actually be something I want, but when I think about in those terms...it seems like the last thing anybody should desire. So damn bleak.
I'm gonna go ride my horse now-there's my escape. Horses don't have such worries as these ^^
Seeya.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 15:48      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FG? I don't have no fucking tension with Jello. I just would rather him not post disgusting shit.

As for the other stuff you posted, I haven't said anything to RazedCal. Hell, I forgot she even was around here.

I don't care what happens to the Earth. I know that it is going to be destroyed sometime soon. I would rather it be sooner than later. When it does happen, I'd be sitting up on a hill with a case of beer and a gun. (the gun to shoot people trying to steal my beer)

And yes Scotty, there was someone here named pogomonkey awhile back

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 16:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, all the good things that the U.S. has done, all the reasons why we are great. And yeah, we did outpour support for everyone else, and no one really repaid the favor after September 11. Then again, with how proud we are, I can't be sure we would've accepted it anyway.

But that's beside the point. We have entered in rough times, and this is world right now is fucking futile. Face it, we got a new President, and it's been straight downhill since. The stocks did drop faster between the time when Bush took office to before September 11 than they did after the attacks. Strange. So what if we had Gore? We would be in the same spot, except he wouldn't be pushing for war. He would be pushing for diplomacy. But who's to say that's better? We wait around talking while they build up weapons to attack us with, and then we get hurt more than we need to be.

It's a tough spot, and fucking futile. I hate it, and don't see a positive future either. Yeah, for the most part I know what you mean FG, this world is damned. No real hope for it that I can see, so why go on?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 18:07      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Uh... I don't know, other people like us, drugs, and .... drugs and ... thats about all I can think off...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community