my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » O.O I'M POSTING (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: O.O I'M POSTING
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 19:13      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Don't forget alcohol!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 20:01      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*thinks back to the times he was drunk* AH! MEMORIES! So, you gotta add Alcohol!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 22:10      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
It's considerd a drug guys... but yeah alchol is great at times of need to get away from reality. However we return to it and it's still shit. I've been thinking, either I've lost too many brain cells like those crack heads on christian tv who quit because they found god or I have finally made up my mind. Mneh, maybe it's time for me to move on, do something good to contribute. However I made my mind up on the fact that from now on my full time hobby is writing peoms. You guys do like my poems right? I think they are ok at the least. One day with practice I hope to become a great writer. If this ever happens I will move to amsterdam and start a cannibus farm. Then I will have enough money to live decently and smoke pot all the time. The rest I will contribute to people in need. However at the current time I'm poor as a mexican mowing lawns. If I ever get rich enough to store of excess money in millions and I don't give it to charity I give permission to you guys to come and shoot me and take my money. Coz hording off money that could go to people in 3rd world countrys that wana come to america and get educated and become decent hard working human beings... that sentance is not working out but you prolly know what I'm trying to say. It's immoral to not help fellow human beings in need. Especially those less fortunate than us. However I don't ask anything irrational, those that can't help are left out of the question. However rich bastards that can and don't are the ones that I hate. As far as nature and destroying the planet goes, well thats just a part of life. Plus theres too many others concernd with that already. Save trees, help the rain forests, ect. These issues should be left to educated environmentalists, most definatly not to christians. Those stupid religious fantics held protests against cutting trees down in our forests which regrow ten times faster then the ones in rainforests. So now we have to buy our lumber from other countrys that deplete the rain forest. Thats is as much as I know of those technicalitys, however I am far to aware of how people suffer in 33rd world countrys as I have come from one. Thus that is who I wish to help some day if I have the power. Maybe, just maybe, I can make a diffrence. It's a dream, and it gives me hope and need to live. I have nothing else to hold on to, and sense I'm to afraid to kill my self thats what I'll stick to.

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 22:55      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, to many people drugs and alcohol are totally different. I'm one of those people. I've never experimented with any type of drugs, but I drink alcohol all the time.

And when I say that I've never experimented with the drugs, I actually mean it. For once I mean something. Wow.

If you don't believe me, I could get some people that could vouche for me. Don't think that Scotty would like more people joining just to post one message and leaving, so I won't ask them.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2003 07:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hey FG, great idea. Man, if I ever make enough money, I'll donate some to third world countries and such.

Why doesn't someone like Bill Gates do that? Hell, on the news when we were going after the Taliban, they said that Gates has enough money to buy Afghanistan! And yet he doesn't really do much to help out.

As for alcohol, I know it is a drug, but I never classify it as one. Think about it. You always here people say 'drugs and alcohol'. If alcohol is already a drug, then why repeat it? It's dumb, so to try to make sense out of it I just separated 'em in my mind.

And yeah, I think you're poems are pretty cool. I mean, it's nice to see someone else around here actually writing something for a change

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2003 17:13      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
thanks and yeah I see what you mean by the alchohol thing

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 21, 2003 22:34      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
*bursts out in song* OHHH MY STOMACH HURTS MY HEAD HURTS MY EYES HURT AND I CANT STAY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
yeah bill (FG) missed me in class today b/c i LEFT CUZ I PASSED OUT IM SO FUCKING TIRED.
i really, really want to get stoned.
why oh WHY must the educational system try to slay me through excessive early hours?! I HATE YOU ALL, MOTHERFUCKERS
thats it im going back to sleep for the...eighth or ninth time today.
arrrrrrrrrrgh. there's my totally self-absorbed rant for the day, fuck your righteous donate to the earth shit. i wanna sleep. [Angry]

[Shrug] -callan

Posts: 18 | From: houston | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 22, 2003 00:02      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
uh... mneh... uh well... uh... mneh

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 22, 2003 03:09      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
.......................Well.....hmmmmm I guess if ya need to sleep ya need to sleep......Or somthing......

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 22, 2003 11:18      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
haha i scared all of you *point and laugh*
well, i do feel better today. a little. not that you care [Tongue Job 1]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 22, 2003 11:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*takes out his coin on a string* *waves it infront of RC* You are getting sleepy, your eyes are getting tired, when i snap my *falls asleep*

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 22, 2003 12:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*points and laughs at Stapes*

I know how the whole sleep thing goes. I hate mornings, I hate waking up. Back in the summer I would stay up until about 3 in the morning, and then sleep for about ten hours. Ah, bliss! Doesn't get better than that.

Except sometimes I had to wake up and leave for work soon. That sucked.

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 22, 2003 19:27      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
yeah, i just woke up for the fifth time today. I DONT UNDERSTAND, how come if im so tired i cant freakin sleep for longer than an hour at a time?! its evil i tell you, evil.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 22, 2003 21:27      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
What it basically is, is your mind is playin tricks on you. It happens to me all the time. It is like you wake up and think it is like 7 o clock, when it is really like 2 in the morning.

I think that if you don't think about it, you should be able to sleep longer. If not, consult a doctor about it. I think you might have a sleeping disorder.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 23, 2003 10:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, could be a sleeping disorder. I think I might have one of those. I can hardly go to sleep before midnight ever. It's strange, I just won't be able to sleep.

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 23, 2003 16:11      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
same here with the i-cant-sleep-before-midnight thing. ever. usually it takes til 1:30 am! yeah, but i can sure as hell sleep during class. i cant stay awake at ALL for the first three hours of school, i pretty much just pass out on my desk. blaaaaaaaaaaaagh.
(and i dont like doctors!)
the strange thing is i CAN sleep to REALLY really loud industrial music, any time during the day if i can make it dark enough (i went and slept in my closet yesterday because my room wouldnt get dark enough). pfft, oh well.
weeeeeeeeeee
hey, but something cool, i get to stay here with just my brother for the whole week. bill, get me some weed
-cal

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 23, 2003 17:05      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*goes into his mari-juana is bad speech* WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PASS IT?!?!?! Don't just hog all of it, I'd like some too!

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 23, 2003 17:59      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Yes it fun to share! *Puts a big grin on*

Anyway bout that sleepin thing waking up Sucks!!
Thank god I dont have a sleeping disorder Man I can sleep hella easy I could take a nap in the middle of a battle......Untill i git Shot!

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 23, 2003 22:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol Wolfy!

And FG, put a bunch of that shit in a huge box and mail it up to Wisconsin.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 08:47      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I work night shifts so my whole sleep pattern is messed up, do to sleep at four, wake up at 12, but it suits me fine!

And speaking of drugs, I wanna know what RC is on, because I want some!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 13:08      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hey RazedCal!
How could u do such terrible thing?
I am in shock!
*still in shock*
*still in shock*
*still in shock*
*still in shock*
OK im not in shock anymore...
But only today I chose an avatar,and can u imagine how I felt when I saw u already chose the one I chose before me!
I have to go an cry...sob sob sniff... [Depressed]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 15:38      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Who really cares about who has the same avatar as who? I don't. Hell, if everyone had the same avatar as me, I wouldn't care. I would just change it in a couple of days. Speaking of which, I gotta get a new avatar!

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 24, 2003 17:38      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
hey pfft im not on anything right now! i swear, no sleep makes me more fun on the moments im awake. yall ever get to that stage where you're so tired it's just like being really really drunk, and everything is funny? yeah, that happens to me around 2nd period every day. it's pretty cool. "im not high on life, im high on insomnia! wee!" or wait was that meth...
and as far as avatars hey, what the hell, you can have the same as me, i dont care. heck if i had it my way it would be the logo of my god (razed in black, a music artist).yes, he is god.
bwahahahahaaaa. well, now i'm off to learn how to kick ass for a few hours(karate & aikido, HAI)
-cal

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 18:13      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Yea....Having the same avatars would just tear me up inside....I think you should get ver it or just change it...
O and before I forget ..Nice bunny Stapes

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 19:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Isn't it just lovely though?

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 10:29      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
OK I sprayed my dragon face with blue paint,and taram! I am now a blue dragon.
I only hope nobody chose this one before me,because if anyone did,I`ll have to commit suicide.

besides,if it was depend on me i would put a great bumper avatar instead!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 12:25      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Yes Stapes,its lovely.
Im sure I saw it somewhere,I think it was in some sort of magazine...

--------------------

No one is perfect

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 15:30      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Mneh you can't mail weed, unless you put it in air tight bag. Still the risk of it being traced back to me would suck. Speaking of which my lasy dealer still hasen't dropped by my house with my 20 sac I want. Damn thee!... and my B-day is after tomorrow on the 27th.... BLEH! ... that makes me kinda mad. Well if you guys really want it ask people at school, 1 out of every five does it or did it. Proven study as a matter o fact, so with those odds you'll prolly ask a dealer in a few days and they are usually more than happy to drop shit off at your house if they gots a car. Just be sure you have the cash before hand, they get very mad when you tell them to come by and you don't got it or choose to not buy. So yeah [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 15:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I myself wouldn't do that, but I have dealt it before. I actually had money back then. The main reason I dealt it was because all of my friends didn't have any connections and one of my old friends knew someone, so I bought it and sold it to people. At times, I would walk around with over $500. That is how bad my friends wanted it.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 16:02      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
An ounce of shwag is only 50 round here. 28 grams in an ounce the measured out to perfection 20 sac is 7 grams. So basiclly you could make 80 bucks from 50 if you wanted to.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 16:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ah, the blissfulness of the drug talk!

And as for mailing it, yeah, that would suck if I got a package from Texas and my parents wanted to know what the hell was in it. "Nothing, it's just marijuana. Now excuse me" *runs in room and locks door*

Oh, and Stapes, why the hell didn't you hook me up?!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 21:18      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Hah, Stapes I got my fallout raider buggy jump in we can easily escape him. Leave a 20 sac and grab the rest were off to explre the wasteland!

*starts the buggy and motions stapes to get in*
[Smoking]
Come on we aint go all day!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 22:08      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*jumps in* *notices FG drives like a granny* *pushes him out of the vehicle and takes off* SORRY FG! *tosses a 20 sac for Scotty and FG* HAVE FUN!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 06:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*dives for the 20 sac* IT'S MINE, HANDS OFF! [Tongue Job]

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 14:41      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
*Waits for the buggy to stop in its tracks*

*Yells at stapes* Haha I took all of the gas out!

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community