my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Im back!! (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Im back!!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 19:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
roflmao! Maybe I just don't get it because I have power over everything here, you know with me being Admin and all [Tongue Job]

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 19:58      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*mocks Scotty* You know me. The big shot. The one with the big cahones.

You ask me, I think that I should have all the power! But then again, I think that one of my friends rapes goats and farm animals.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 21:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
What does that have to do with anything?!

And you sure it's your friend and not you?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 22:52      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ouch, now that was harsh.

What it was supposed to mean is that you are always saying that you have all the power, but you don't use it for anything.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2003 06:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but remember that I do that for the benefit of you guys. If I would walk around enforcing the rules to the letter, you'd all would've been banned long ago. I don't want to do that.

I only use my power when I feel it is necessary, which luckily isn't often.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2003 21:21      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
How could I have been banned? I have basically followed all the rules.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2003 06:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but if I banned everyone else, would you still stay?

hands
Outsider
Member # 105

Rate Member

posted February 21, 2003 14:18      Profile for hands   Email hands   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. It's been a long while.... too long....

Hey scotty, nice of you to have sent me that mail.

Posts: 2 | From: Kuala Lumpur | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2003 15:48      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
To actually tell you the truth Scotty, I probably would have stayed around. I don't know why this place keeps drawing me back, but I would still stay around.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2003 22:02      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
It's like a big psycho house family!

*hold out his hands*
come on, you know you want too
*motions for everyone to come*
group hug, come on

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2003 22:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hey hands, welcome! Glad to see you made it here in one piece

*runs up to FG* Ok!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 22, 2003 11:40      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I LOVE YOU GUYS! *runs to Scotty and FG*

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 22, 2003 20:47      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
*runs to opposite corner of room, is afraid of some sort of gangbang*
*glares at jello*

(i didnt notice this forum til just now o.o' )

HAH i ruined the happy hug moment...

Posts: 18 | From: houston | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 22, 2003 21:28      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Um, if you didn't notice, Jello hasn't been around for the past week. He kinda said that he was done with this place. I don't know why, but yeah.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 23, 2003 10:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
If it makes any of you feel better, I could start wearing a jello mask.

*whispers to FG* Drat, she ruined our plan!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 23, 2003 17:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*begs frantically with Scotty not to put the mask on* ONE JELLO WAS ENOUGH!

I'm still up for the group hug though!

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 23, 2003 17:36      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
*Stands there and stares....*

*Takes a step......*

*Takes another step......*

*Breaks out into a run with open arms* [Green Grin]

Aggggghhhh I couldnt stand it anymore....

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 23, 2003 22:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I knew you wouldn't hold out on us!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 15:21      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Mneh! I return once more, or at least for now, shit getting better in my life. Except I might get suspended or sent to RA. Hopefully I won't, becuse of this lame picture I drew of a grim reaper that said "your next fucker". This kid Bob though it was a death threat to him. However I haven't killed anyone, it can't even be a violance threat because I have not beaten ne one up either. I talked to him and we agreed it was just a misunderstanding. Hopefully this will bring it down to geting in school supension for drawing stupid crap and I won't have to go for 15 days to reasignment school. I hate waking up for it so early, and theres one black guy there who I think is gay. He gets all feely touchy at the metal detector. God... and the stalls all don't got's doors. It's hard to take a piss with a bunch of mexicans staring at you. No offence twoards mexicans, it's just the majority there. Sense white school seem to hate them and think they are all potheads like me. Yeah... and stuff

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 15:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Damn, that sucks. If you were to draw that at my school, you would be expelled for that being a death threat. One of my friends was playing hangman and had the phrase 'your next'. Some kid that didn't like my friend saw the hung man and the real word, and turned him into the school. Cops came and put him in handcuffs, and he isn't allowed back in school ever!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 16:00      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Yeah this shit is getting taken to seriously. However we can't really see that as a logical threat unless the person has killed someone or hurt someone before. Next from whom?

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 16:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, precisely. I probably said this before, but sheesh, I'm glad I'm a Senior and almost done with this shit.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 18:08      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Technically, if people perceive it as a death threat, it doesn't matter if the person has killed or injured someone. Where I live, they don't take that shit lightly. People have been sent to jail because of a death threat.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 21:25      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Yeah it's pretty much the same way here, it's a small town full of rich christians. However the school is fairly large. So it happend before and they are currently "looking into the seriousness of this". In other words their calling everyone into the office and talking with them.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 22:11      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ah, the stupidity of some people! Don't you just love how people take things the wrong way? I can walk down the street with one of the 7up t-shirts that say 'Make 7' on the front and 'up yours' on the back, and get weird looks and then cops stop me! I love that! Just for wearing a 7up t-shirt.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 06:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Spiffily, that same shirt has now been banned at my school! Yup, they thought it was too offensive.

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 14:46      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Lol the only time I got in trouble for a shirt was when I had a guy on the back smoking a cigar......Well to say they made me wear it inside out for the rest of the day!

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 15:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
At my school, people have to have a spare change of clothes in their locker, because if someone thinks their clothes are offensive, they have to change. We've already had chicks walkin around in their bra! IT WAS GREAT!

Then again, my school is so stupid, they'll allow people to come to school wearing a sports bra, but a Hooters shirt is unacceptable! WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 16:58      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Well down in houston you can wear a bikini and really tight sports shorts without any underware to school. Damn I wish I lived in houston, but I don't so fuck it, life sucks.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 19:31      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Alright, that's it, I'm going to school nude tomorrow!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 20:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
SWEET! LUCKILY I DON'T GO TO THAT SCHOOL!

I hope you get in tons of trouble, sent home, in-school, outta-school, expulsion. That would be hilarious.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 07:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but it could work out for the better.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 08:49      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
in my friend`s school there is atleast twice a day
a detonator explosions(just make alot of noise ,but harmless unless u hold one when it explodes).
So anyway due to the fact we live in Israel(arabian terror acts and shit) schools take those explosions pretty seriously and kicks the students ass(out of school)!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 23:06      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, I hear that. I wouldn't want to go to school there. I would hate it because of the little conflict going on over there.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 28, 2003 15:41      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
They'd kill me coz I draw pentagrams on everything and wear black. Mneh

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community