my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Im back!! (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Im back!!
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2003 08:26      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Its not like that in all schools,in mine for example,we almost dont have this kind of problems.
although now that I think about it a bunch of thieves(adults not teens) tried to steal 13 air conditioners from the first floor at my school(which called "Ohel Shem").
However they werent too smart because they tried to pull it off at 5.00 am(go figure why..) [Robber2] ,so they were caught by the guy who brings bread to our cafeteria(he called the cops).
And that how it ended.
but now our air condition isnt operational for a while,he he he....

[ March 01, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2003 10:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Dat sucks, but at least you guys got an air conditioner. Our school doesn't, and it sucks.

And I got in trouble once for drawing a picture of a cat and then moving my hand over it proclaiming I was 'rubbing my pussy'.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2003 11:00      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
he he lol

--------------------

No one is perfect

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2003 15:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
ROFLMFAO! THAT IS GREAT!

I think I'm going to have to try that. *thinks* Shit, I can bring in my sisters cat to school, that way I would be rubbing my sisters pussy! WAIT! THAT SOUNDED WRONG! NO! DON'T SAY ANYTHING!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2003 16:56      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
HAH there goes good ol Stapes.

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted March 01, 2003 21:10      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
i dont have to draw pictures...

Posts: 18 | From: houston | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted March 01, 2003 21:11      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
wait i meant that as in i actually have cats

[Constapated]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2003 12:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Do you have any pictures of you rubbing your pussy? CAT! PUSSY CAT!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2003 13:07      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I'm sorry guys but you just killed it.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2003 14:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hmmmmmmmph....... just wondering, but anyone remember how we got to this? I mean, how did the conversation go from Slurry announcing his return to talk about cats?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2003 15:41      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, it happened because we were talking about all the shit that happened to us or our friends at school, and then you posted something about you rubbing your pussycat. That is how we went from Slurry being back, to talking about cats.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2003 20:46      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
yup i have to agree with stapes

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted March 04, 2003 21:14      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
*dance*

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 08:14      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I blame it on rabies, time to cull these demented animals *pumps shotgun*

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 08:54      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Dont u mean the jew priests?
cuz if y r,than u r absolutly right!
*puts some shells in his minigun*

--------------------

No one is perfect

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 08:56      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Now now, anti semetism is so last week!! lol

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 14:54      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
nah it lives on

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 15:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*feels left out so he puts some ammo into his GLAUK and M4* What are we hunting now? Cats, Scotty, FG? I mean....NOT SCOTTY! I guess maybe not FG, but if he gets out of hand *rubs hands together greedily* I'll take care of him. *Pulls the action back on the M4*

Anti-Semitism is actually still around. There are groups out there like the KKK, Skinheads, World Church of the Creator. Shit like that. They aren't exactly anti-semitic, but they are close to it.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 16:00      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup. And don't forget the Branch Davidians! Er.........

*grabs rocket launcher* Whatever.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 17:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok, I think that we have our little army ready. *grabs a lot more ammo for his weapons and a couple extra rockets for Scotty*

I don't think we should take out the davidians. I think that we should go for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. That would be my suggestion.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 20:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, we'll leave the Davidians to the U.S. Army! HA! w00t da b00t! 10 points for lame joke to me! Yay!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 21:09      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*puts Scotty's ammo back* CARRY IT YOURSELF! I WANTED THE 10 POINTS!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 06:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Fine! *grabs ammo* Lousy Stapes.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 15:28      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
*Takes the bongs and pipes and the briks of nug and kb*
Mneh you call those guns?
*takes out something that looks like stem with a big bud at the end of it... WTF did FG just take out a pot wand?*
Haha!
*Points it at the dirt*
GUNJA!
*A HUGE WALL OF POT GROWS AT THAT EXACT SPOT... amazing*
MUAHAHA... um yeah no thats not really what I ment to pull out
*Pulls out the alian blaster thats been modofied to be a longrange rifle as well with a battery pack for night time*
Beat that!
*GRINS EVILY*

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 15:48      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*pulls out Gatling gun with rifle scope with an attached rocket launcher on it and has unlimited ammo* Um, ok! I beat that!

SWEET! I just scored more pot! I'm going to be bringin in the big money!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 16:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*jumps in a jumpsuit that resembles that of Frank Horigon, fully equiped with weapons that have unlimited ammo, burst fire, long and short range, and can make lemonade*

Alright! Lemonade goes great with pot!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 17:09      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
*pulls out his pot wand again and traps Stape's and Scotty's weapons in huge thick pot walls*

Muahaha it will take you weeks to smoke through that all with your untrained lungs!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 22:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*starts puffing the magic drag-on* WOAH! THIS SHIT IS GREAT! *says in a presidential voice* I DIDN'T INHALE! *waits for everyone to burst out laughing* DAMN YOU!

As for the pot wall, I'll be able to smoke myself silly in a couple of hours. I could have those walls gone in about 3 hours tops. All I have to do is call my clients!

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 07, 2003 09:04      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
*jumps into the highwayman after attaching rocket lunchers and miniguns to the roof,and a big gatling gun on the trunk.gave marcus a turbo plasma and pushed him(somehow) to the back seat.
entered the car and activated the recently bought advanced power armor mk 2 plating.
starts the engine*.

Who wants some Falloutic carmageddon?,punks.

[ March 07, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 07, 2003 21:23      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, Gauss, you've outdone yourself on that one. Way to go

*looks over at the vehicle* I never knew a super mutant cramed into the back seat could be so funny!

*falls to floor laughing*

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 07, 2003 22:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*takes off his Marcus suit* I'M NOT THAT FAT!

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 14, 2003 14:10      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Put it on u bumm!
without the suit u r not treating enough.

[ March 14, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted March 15, 2003 17:30      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Puts on his Van Wanker suit on* Err... I got scared of this guy when I first played F2. LOL!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted March 15, 2003 18:30      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
O YA *Puts hand in pocket And pulls out a slingshot*

Hhahahahaha now you should all pay!!
because wait theres more *Points to a little scope on the top of the sligshot*

And I never miss......
hehehe
(I got it off the home shopping network isnt that wierd they got freeken everything man!)

Puts a little metal ball in and pulls band back*

***SNAP****

SHIT cheap shopping network it broke!!
Wait you guys im gonna call up and have them replace it!
Just dont leave im not done yet!...

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 15, 2003 19:39      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*points and laughs* HAHAHAHAHAHAH! YOU TRUSTED THAT DAMNED CHANNEL! *turns and runs*

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community