my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Forum Issues   » Changed Ranks (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Changed Ranks
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 13, 2002 15:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I finally changed the ranking system so you now have to have more posts to gain a higher rank. So, here is the new system:

0-49: Outsider
50-99: Wanderer
100-199: Wandering Champion
200-399: Wandering Hero
400-599: Vault Citizen
600-799: Vault Veteran
800-999: Vault Champion
1000-1249: Vault Hero
1250-1499: Champion of the Wastes
1500-1999: Hero of the Wastes
2000-2999: Paragon
3000+: Living Legend

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 13, 2002 22:42      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks like I have to start spamming again to get my post count up, joking.

P.S Watch out for Stapes he spams the most! [Smoking]

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2002 04:00      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Luckily, I know you're joking. Otherwise, I'd yell at you, and so would Stapes

BTW, where has Stapes disappeared to? I hope I didn't frighten him off.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2002 05:28      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*puts on Steve Irwin voice*

We're out here in the wilds of Wisconsin searching for a very rare and elusive creature...ahhh here we have the rare lesser Spotted Stapes.....beeeeeeeeeauuuuuuuuutiful foliage....no wait........STAPES!!! WHAT IS HE DOING TO THAT CROCODILE!!! BAD STAPES!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2002 05:29      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol Sorry about that Stapes, I just felt rather silly there for a moment....

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2002 12:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
If you want to know where I have been, it is simple. I've been in 'juvenile hall'. Fuckin cops put me in for 'stealing' a vehicle. IT WAS MY FRIEND WHO STOLE IT!

Now, I'm pissed and just watch it Ace and Slurry. I can go off at any moment and am not afraid to. Now, people in my school are telling me to commit suicide and that looks like a good suggestion right about now!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2002 13:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh, don't go for suicide because others want you to, do it because you want to!

j/k Stapes, just relax. The last thing I need is someone around here blowing up over simple sarcasm.

As for your friend, just turn his ass in. That's what I would do.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2002 19:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
#1 rule out there. NEVER NARK. Even if it gets you out of trouble. If I do turn my friend in, how would that change anything? I already served the time in Juvi.

Ace, I don't spam. When was the last time that I spammed? All I know is that it was before you and Slurry had that huge spam war months ago. So if anybody would be spamming, it would be you or Slurry. That is my opinion.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2002 01:50      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Simmer down Stapes! Shit it is either me or Slurry who done something in your eyes...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2002 12:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
What? You and Slurry are the only ones that make gay jokes about me, even after the many times Scotty told you not to. You two are also the only ones that do all the spamming around here.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2002 13:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No, Stapes, not true. I don't recall Slurry being much of a spammer. If anything, it was Ace and you, back in the day when Killor was still around. Simple as that.

As for Slurry, he's not really spamming, he's being sarcastic. There is a difference. Spam is useless, sarcasm is entertaining.

As for turning someone in, I know how it is, it's the same way here. But here you don't stick with those that let you crash and burn for their deeds.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2002 17:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I know what you mean about the last statement. But I already did the time in Juvi. My 'Friend' is no longer my friend any more. In fact, I turned him in and the cops ACTUALLY APOLOGIZED TO ME!!! I then proceded to flip them off and walk away.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2002 18:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
roflmao! That faintly reminds me of..... Jark! *sniff* I miss him!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2002 18:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Try to get him back then. If you can get him back, maybe we can actually have a full Proconsul!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2002 18:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Heheheheheheh, maybe. He's occassionally on MSN.

Plus, there could be another that might want the job.......

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2002 18:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
And that person would be?

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2002 23:00      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That reminds me. I here by leave the procouncul. I couldn't be bothered listening to Stapes cry day in day out about spamming and how we call him gay or how he went to juvi! Jello or someone can take my spot I'm sick of Stapes mood swings you fucking girl! I'm through with the procouncul!

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2002 23:01      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How about reading this WHOLE topic Stapes! As you can see this was what me and Slurry were doing, TALKING! You piece of shit worth less than dirt itself!

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2002 03:09      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Fucking hell guys!! I just wrote a spam about a hundred words long, I so nearly posted it.....I hate flaming and you guys sorely tested my self control....

Im sorry for teasing you Stapes but seriously man its only a joke!! I won't do it again I promise (even if I wouldn't get banned) I dont think either of you did anything wrong, but now its getting to the point where it is just petty, Scotty and I keep copping an earful and im sure he is sick of it too...so please for the sake of my sanity and Scotty's can you both just play nicely??

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2002 03:11      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*sigh* fuck this is annoying. Im not taking either of your side im just getting pissed off here......

[ October 16, 2002: Message edited by: Slurrydevil ]

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2002 04:08      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Slurry is right, I'm tired of listening to everything. That is why I want to stop it. That is why I've been trying like all hell to end it in the Proconsul forum.

Ace, I expected more from you than a simple "I quit." Look man, I would type more, but I have to leave for school. I'll provide more input later.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2002 12:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Listen Ace, I hate to see you just simply leave. Could you just take the chance of actually working it out? I'm asking you, Ace, just stick around. I don't want to see another member of the Proconsul go. We are finally getting things flowing around here, and you want to leave because of a disagreement. That's not right.

It's not worth walking away over this.

And for the sake of sanity in the rest of the Community, keep all future posts such as these in the Proconsul forum. This matter needs not be publicized.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2002 13:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You are right Ace. That was wrong for us to do that. But at the time, we weren't talking to each other on ICQ or MSN. You and Slurry were both talking on MSN.

You don't have to leave the Proconsul just because I'm easily pissed off.

But it was Slurry and Scotty that were wondering where I was. I then proceded to say that I was in Juvi. It wasn't me that went off the topic.

I agree with Slurry and Scotty. We should just settle our petty differences.

Scotty, I'm posting this in here because it goes with what everyone else is posting.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2002 22:06      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My mind is made up. I'm sick of Stapes being a baby always crying to Scotty for help at least Killor had the guts to fight back but oh well. Listen I do not want to be apart of the procouncul at all end of story...

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2002 03:01      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*sigh* Im not going to even bother......ill just start another argument if I protest....lets just accept Ace's wishes..... [Shrug]

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2002 13:56      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ace. DON'T LEAVE! SCOTTY WILL BE PISSED, SLURRY WILL BE PISSED, AND I'LL BE SOMEWHAT PISSED!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2002 00:22      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Ace doesn't respond well to that sort of angle, either he decides on his own to come back or he doesn't, he is his own man.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2002 08:31      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, well, for the timebeing it looks like us three are in charge.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted October 27, 2002 13:02      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sorry for being kinda off-topic here but, man, stapes, you've really been to juvenile hall for bustin a car?

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2002 19:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Cops in Wisconsin are really crazy. And yes I did, even though it was an old friend that stole the car.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted October 29, 2002 06:54      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
shit, that's craaaaaazy.... I don't know why it's not making any noise, and you guys are talking about forum troubles and stuff.

I mean guys, this is something! How many times does that happen in life? Yet, nobody's really talking about it... man, tell us what happened... I wanna know, in kinda detail...

like, how did it started, what made you wanna do that, and so on...

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2002 12:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I didn't do anything. I was at home, he stopped at my house and then he left without the car. I didn't know about the car until the cops came later that night.

Cops took me to jail, then they just put me into Juvi the next day.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2002 18:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
So the cops found the car outside your house and arrested you? Strangely, that makes sense for Wisconsin cops......... (yeah, cops in Wisconsin are idiots.)

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2002 21:06      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does thisa have anything to do with the Forum Ranks?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2002 03:45      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No, but I think we've all adapted to the change in topics in a thread over time. The only time I'm really going to insist on staying completely on topic is for serious discussions.

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community