my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Movie Quote Game! (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Movie Quote Game!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 30, 2003 09:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Damn it, I should've known that one! Ah well, it's been years since I've seen Hackers.

I don't know the new quote either. Scary, Slurry might actually win this game.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 30, 2003 10:21      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've seen Hackers. Can't remember a single line from it though.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 01, 2003 00:01      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I've seen the movie a while ago. Isn't it something like Army of Darkness, from like 1993-95? If it is, then here is my quote:

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie!"

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2003 09:46      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yep, you got it in one Stapes!

And I have no idea about ur quote, its familiar tho...

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2003 16:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Dang it Stapes, post a new quote already!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2003 17:13      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Scotty, EAT ME!

"I recommend you stop being such a faggot. You're in the backseat."

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2003 18:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ha! That one is easy! It's Old School! Now for my quote:

"Terrified... mortified... petrified... stupified... by you."

[ October 02, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 03, 2003 20:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, that quote was from A Beautiful Mind. Here's my next one:

"However much coffee you drink in the morning I want you to reduce it by half."
"I don't drink coffee, sir."
"Then hit yourself over the head with a baseball bat, would you please?"
"Yes sir."

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 03, 2003 22:40      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I actually knew that one Scotty, you have to remember that I am too busy with my work and friends to be able to check the internet.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 03, 2003 23:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*jumps back* Sorry. But still, the 24-hour rule still applies.

As long as it is my turn, though, I'll try to allow a little longer time during those days you have to work.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 03, 2003 23:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Sounds good to me. I'll e-mail you my schedule.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 04, 2003 03:05      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Why don't we just make it 48 hours?

And I knew the beautiful mind quote dammit, but not this 1.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 04, 2003 10:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Damn it, the one quote I post that I think nobody knows everybody knows. But lucky for me, none of you were around here to post an answer! *laughs evily*

As for expanding the time frame to 48 hours, neh, I don't think that would work the best. Seems to be too, uh, much? Heh, how about 36 hours?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 05, 2003 01:13      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Extend it for 48 hours. That way, I'll have more time to check it out when I'm working.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 05, 2003 12:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Eesh, there is just no pleasing you people! Fine, I'll try to stick to 48 hours. But seeing how you guys all have been staring at that quote for the last 40 hours and none of you have got it, I'm just gonna post my next one now. The last one was from An American President. Now for my next one (you guys are gonna hate me for this because I'm 99.9% sure none of you will get it ):

"It's like you're back from the dead."

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 01:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I've heard a similar quote. It was from My Boyfriends Back or something like that.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 08:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*clears throat*

Wrong! You're not even close. heheheheheheheh, none of you have a chance unless you know the movie really well. I could've probably picked a different line from the same movie and one of you would've gotten it right away. But this one is more of a challenge.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 07, 2003 18:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, moving on. I may win this thing yet! But I doubt it, because I think my next quote is obvious.

"I didn't ask you out for sex."
"I'll take head."

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2003 00:55      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I have no clue. All I do know is that the other quote you posted before this, is from the Lion King! I was watching my cousin tonight and she was watching the Lion King. That part seemed familiar, and boom, there's the quote.

[ October 08, 2003: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted October 08, 2003 00:58      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no idea

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2003 08:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Very good! There goes my ultimate dream of making everyone wonder and suffer, though Oh well.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2003 22:17      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, I don't know the last quote you posted. Therefore, you could still win this.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 09, 2003 06:39      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Its not even vaguely familiar to me, I doubt i've seen the movie in it.
Dammit I could win easily by using aussie movies but that would be low, plus Neo Java is an aussie so he might guess.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 12:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That one was from Dogma. Sorry about not posting a new quote sooner; I haven't had a lot of time to look for one. Nevertheless, here's my next quote:

"I only said we'd make it across. I never said anything about the wheels staying on."

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 12:49      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Roadtrip :-p

quote:

-You gonna order something, kid?

-Ah, yeah... Give me a Tab.

- Tab? I can't give you a tab unless you order something!

-Alright, give me a Pepsi Free.

-You want a Pepsi, PAL, you're gonna pay for it!

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 13:25      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stupid mortals, it's from Back to the Future!!!

quote:
Shut your fucking hole, (name)!!!! I can't even get a pack of smokes, without walking into nine guys you've fucked!!!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 13:27      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Psst, I think we have extended the time limit to 48 hours instead of 24 hours Pip.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 20:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, because some people (*ahem* STAPES) has work that conflicts with his checking the forums.

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 21:45      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stapes:
Psst, I think we have extended the time limit to 48 hours instead of 24 hours Pip.

Your not incharge around here, I am. So quiet!!!!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 22:39      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*clears throat* YOU THINK YOU ARE IN CHARGE AROUND HERE? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I AM A MEMBER OF THE PRESTIGIOUS StGFC PROCONSUL!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 23:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Stapes, so am I. What are you gonna do about it?

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2003 21:12      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It was Boondock Saints... Dumbasses.....

quote:

-This is an A-Bomb!!!
-We'd better be careful with it.
-Ya... LETS SHOOT FIREBALLS AT IT!!

--------------------

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 03:34      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Beats me..

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 17:21      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I ACTUALLY KNOW THAT ONE! It's JOE DIRT!

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 17:23      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
"What's this?"
"Your pot."
"This is a bit more than we wanted."
"I don't nickel and dime, so do you want it or what?"

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community