my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Movie Quote Game! (Page 5)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Movie Quote Game!
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2003 15:40      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i give up. the only quote i know is "ill be back" [Tongue Job 1] and:

"WOOOO! i got one!"
"i got one too!"
"ok, but dont get cocky!"

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 19:03      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Scotty, is yours from Jurrasic Park?

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 04:05      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Right Arcanus OBVIOUSLY had Star Wars - A New Hope...

I think Jurassic Park as well... it sounds like SS trying not to be sentimental, and failing gradually.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 05:17      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
rad, what about the first quote?

quote:
I'll be back.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 09:23      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Terminator 2.
ok here is the next one:

"I am not a man"

[ December 20, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 10:09      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
no, no its terminator 1!

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 13:17      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
lol oh well guess my quote anyway.

--------------------

No one is perfect

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 13:50      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay...

Bicenntenial Man... My Favourite Martian ( )... K-PAX... Galaxy Quest... Return of the King... Dungeons and Dragons... any of them?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 13:51      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
stuart little?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 16:54      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Return of the king.
Good Rad!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 18:12      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
well, isnt anyone going to post a quote??

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 06:35      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Well rad should,because he got mine.
Rad post away.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 07:44      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well what are you waiting for rad!?

--------------------

quote:

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 07:53      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Some people have lives away from the forum... not me it seems!

"Soran. Dr. Tolian Soran."
"What happened here doctor?"
"I don't know... it all happened so fast."

Easy.

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 08:56      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
is it a bond movie?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 11:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*stumbles back in* Oh what a crazy past couple of days!

And PIP was right, my quote was from Jurassic Park. Rad, I have no idea about yours.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 12:59      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Star Trek: Generations. I thought America was trek-mad. 23 million watching Mr.Stewart's bald head... Enterprise sucks however. So does Star Trek... but once in a while - it WORKS. And then it works really well...

"Then you must have the $5000 occupancy permit or you wouldn't even be here..."
"Yes... we have that actually yes..."
"Fine [I FORGET THIS, IT'S BORING ANYWAY]"
"Okay - we'll look over these with a fine tooth comb, cross the t's and dot the.... lower case J's!"

And if you can't get that...

"I HAVE THE POWER!"

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 13:03      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i got the last one! its "Bruce Almighty" right?

--------------------

quote:

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 23:24      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wayne's World 2.

quote:
Damn the Devil! Damn the Devil to Hell!

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 01:59      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
emmmm by any chance South park?

--------------------

No one is perfect

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 07:59      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arcanus:
i got the last one! its "Bruce Almighty" right?

No the last one is 'Masters of the Universe'! Remember He-Man played by Dolph Lundgren with the big sword, kicking Skeletor's ass...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 08:59      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
oh yeah. i havent seen anyone anyway [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 09:06      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
OH FFS Arcanus cant u stop spamming?!?!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 09:14      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
does it annoy you?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 14:35      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
yes!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 14:39      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ok, then ill...CONTINUE ANYWAY!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

--------------------

quote:

Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 15:16      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I want to post a quote to ,so here it is :

"But this fall was going to be the fall alright. Bob and the rest of us had made a note to do absolutely nothing. We were going to waste our educated minds--we had no other way of fighting. As I said, there just weren't enough of us."

I know its long, but its not easy .

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 15:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hm, not sure.

And Gauss, if you want something done about spammin', you'd have to talk to PIP. After all, it's his job to make sure that there are no flames and/or spam around here.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 15:54      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
im glad it isnt you. if so i would be b4nz0red long ago.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 15:58      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Scotty I recall u were saying something about having 2 sergents..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 20:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes. If you want to bring it up in the Proconsul forum again feel free to do so.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 21:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by PIPBoy2000:
Damn the Devil! Damn the Devil to Hell!

Bedazzled, by the way. Next one:

"Dreams die hard and you hold them in your hand long after they have turned to dust."

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2003 09:53      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
payback or lethal weapon?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2003 12:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Nope, not even close [Tongue Job 1]

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2003 13:58      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
hmm...slding doors? i havent seen that, but it sounds like a boring-movie-quote [Tongue Job 1]

[ December 24, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community