my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Movie Quote Game! (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Movie Quote Game!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 22:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Stapes, nobody got it and since you haven't posted another quote by now, I'm gonna do so

"Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately."
"I wouldn't say I've been 'missing' it Bob."

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 23:31      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
i have not a single idea

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2003 00:17      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That'd be Office Space

quote:

---Where are you going--
---To make Honolulu glow in the dark.
---Outstanding!

This one might be a toughy...

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2003 00:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hey, isn't that one with the cake?

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 14, 2003 04:14      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
cant you post a movie that isnt 20 years old? like the matrix or something...

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2003 10:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, us oldies have to stick together

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 14, 2003 12:15      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
what about the youngsters? is there any youngster in this community?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2003 13:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
We prefer to classify the youngsters as 'newbs'. And yes, there are a lot of newbs around here; but then again, for me everybody that wasn't around when Rob was hosting the forums is a newb. If memory serves, only me, Slurry, and Stapes were around during those times. And FG, if he does return. [Tongue Job 1]

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2003 14:20      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Im not a newb r8?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2003 16:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, yes you are

Actually, I always considered it as a general rule that anybody who has under 200 posts or hasn't been consistently active for at least two months is a newb.

Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 05:26      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 199681180
ok i'm a newb ! but you'll see me as Not A newb in the future!
I have a quote :" FOr the first time in my life I can say Fuck you!!!"
which movie is that?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 07:57      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
hey scotty, i have over 200 posts, im not a newb, wiee!

--------------------

quote:

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 10:03      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, after the next move or next huge life-changing community event, everyone who was at No Pokemon Allowed is no longer a newb. Agreed?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 10:07      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
wtf?
I have 560 posts and i have been active almost 8 months!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 10:43      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
radx: NO!!!!!!!! i like pokemon

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 11:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by rad-x:
Okay, after the next move or next huge life-changing community event, everyone who was at No Pokemon Allowed is no longer a newb. Agreed?

heheheheh, alright.

And Arcanus, NPA was the name of the old host of the Community, before it moved to stgfc.com

Gauss, I guess you're not much of a newb then. But I still have my eye on you [Tongue Job 1]

Mike: I don't know that one. Plus, you're suppossed to guess a quote before posting a new one.

Lastly, can we get this back on topic?

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2003 12:37      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
As long as im not a newb...
what was it again? the topic i mean?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2003 14:44      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i recall its about movie quotes.

--------------------

quote:

Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 12:58      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 199681180
so is there anyone who can ANSWER to my movie question????
yeah pokimon was great but i'm too old to watch it now he he he...
soon i'll move back to moscow were i was born, but not before that i'll nuke intergay fagets.
israel nice but aint for me cuz i'm not jewish

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 13:14      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
uh, star wars?

--------------------

quote:

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 16:04      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damn spammers.....

It was from "Under Siege"

Me to lazy to get another quote, someone take it.

--------------------

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 16:04      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gauss Bumper:
As long as im not a newb...
what was it again? the topic i mean?

I've been here longer than you!

And, can we get a new quote! And maybe one that people can get?

EDIT: Here comes a quote...

"It's Rocky and Bullwinkle!"

You'll never get that!

[ December 16, 2003: Message edited by: rad-x ]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 17:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Rad, really. I'm not even gonna guess dat one.

And I would've had PIP's, but he told it to me on messenger, so I thought it'd be unfair if I'd guess. Ugh, if only I would've had more time to think about it! I had the right movie, but couldn't think of the name.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 02:05      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fine... try this...

"There's no news, like bad news!"

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 04:41      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
finally, one i know!! Thats from Tomorrow never dies, its a James Bond Movie. Im a massive Bond fan.

My tuuuuuurn....

"Play it again sam..."

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 04:42      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
ok if you dont know that one you are a cinematic idiot!!

And stop trying to pretend you arent nOObs you nOObs!! (lol)

--------------------

- Nietzsche

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 05:13      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's a bit vauge, I suggest you also throw in another quote fromt that movie.

--------------------

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 05:34      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Casablanca. You don't need to see it to picture Mr Bogart there...

"Why can't you just be a good boy and die?"
"You first."

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2003 04:20      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
gah! pick some movie that the dinosaurs didnt watch!

--------------------

quote:

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 06:11      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That was Goldeneye. 1995. When you were 5? I was 7...

Right, anyway, new quote...

"Let's check in with Mr. Scream!"
"Heyyyyhaaaahaaaaa!"

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2003 07:56      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
uh. scream?

--------------------

quote:

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 08:18      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No. It's a comedy sequel.

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2003 08:52      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
scary movie?

--------------------

quote:

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 13:24      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wayne's World 2

quote:

- Ok, theres five minutes left in the world... You said you'd fuck me.

Maybe not an exact quote, but if you've seen the movie you'd remember it.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 14:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Dogma! I already posted a quote from that movie.

quote:
No, I am merely stating that uhh... life finds a way.

[ December 19, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community