my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » I am GREAT so do you!!! (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: I am GREAT so do you!!!
Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 12:01      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 199681180
Hey Scott i've been thinking for long time ang then i got it!!!
How about making Fallout movie? I mean a real movie not animated shit>
MAyby interplay will agree to this and will signe with mgm or new line etc.
what do you think about that? isnt great?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 12:58      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I like this guy already... Scotty, um I mean Skittles, heheeeehehee, sorry... We need a leader for a online petition to interplay for a fallout movie. Could you find us one,
JK. But yeah, we need to become organized if we want this to happen [Wierd Smile]

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 13:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, like I said before, the Skittles is only temporary

But yeah, I like the idea. A Fallout movie would be sweet.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 16:35      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
:/ Skittles the Great? What did I miss?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 16:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, some people over at TO started to call me Skittles, so I decided to change my nickname for a week or so. [Tongue Job]

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 22:03      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Again... Again... Vault 52 has discussed something that StGFC wants to discus....

Us talking about a Fallout movie.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 22:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wait, that's right! And I had suggested that Gary Coleman play the part of Iguana Bob.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 09:50      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
who would play horrigan? hard to find someone that big, and i hate computer animation.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 10:07      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Hey arcanus, where did that name come from, there are many arcanuses in videogames and such. what comes to mind for me is arcanus the omnipotent from magic the gathering... please explain...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 10:20      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ok...i found it on a page and thought it were cool. happy?

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 10:45      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I guess....

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 10:52      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
or, i can put it this way:
du fattar ändå ingenting så varför skriva om det?
nu undrar du varför det är ett frågetecken där, men eftersom du förmodligen inte kan det här språket så spelar det ingen roll.

i suck on english.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 10:58      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Your english is actually quite good in terms of grammer. But dont confuse me with your native language.... other tha english I only speak a tiny bit of french, thats it, Im gonna learn Japanese though

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 11:00      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
bwahah, i know deutsch to, but even crappier than my english

*edit* ops, i meant german. deutsch is the german word for german, or whatever

[ December 04, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 11:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, I'm good with English, and know some Spanish. Not nearly enough to claim fluency in it, of course, but I am working on it.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 11:58      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ok, i am actually quite good in english if i may say so though i dont know if "latin" is a real word but in swedish its that bible laungage did i mention i know some "latin"?

Furnulum:toaster
Ancilla, face mea laganum!: slave woman, make me some pancakes
vacca foeda: stupid cow

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 12:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, neat. I thought about pickin' up on Latin, but figured it wouldn't be really worth it since not a whole lot of people know it anymore.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 12:05      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah, latin sure isnt really used world-wide anymore. deutsch...german, i mean, is used almost all over the world! especially in germany...i wonder why.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 14:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheh, yeah.

I'm taking Spanish because, right now, latinos make up the largest minority in the U.S. So it makes sense for me to know the language.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 00:59      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well in sweden, swedish is the most used laungage. but im already fluent, or whatever, in that so i didnt feel a meed to pick it i tried to get spanish first but i got german for some reason. bleh.

--------------------

quote:

Keln
Outsider
Member # 154

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 01:28      Profile for Keln   Email Keln   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nihongo o hanashimasu ka? Nihongo wa ichiban desu ne!

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Deutscher ist eine gute Sprache. Japaner ist auch eine gute Sprache. Ich spreche all. Ich mag sie beide besten.

Parlo un piccolo italiano inoltre.

Je parle du francais. Je n'aime pas le francais cependant.

Todo que sé de español aprendí en el taco Bell.

The only one of the above languages I've had actual training in is Japanese.

--------------------

"I'm tryin' to like people, it's just so hard filtering out all the stupid ones."

Posts: 28 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 02:24      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
quote:
Originally posted by Keln:
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Deutscher ist eine gute Sprache. Japaner ist auch eine gute Sprache. Ich spreche all. Ich mag sie beide besten.

Ja, ich sprache deutsch. Japaner ist nicht eine gute sprache. Es ist schwer. Mein Schrank ist phantastich. Ich liebe mein Schrank, es ist gross.

--------------------

quote:

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 05:55      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
I don't know if you know guys but the most difficult language is ancient Greek.I'm from Greece though

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 05:58      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
do you know ancient greece?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 07:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by Keln:
Todo que sé de español aprendí en el taco Bell.

Yo conozco a ese perro también. Sin embargo, es temprano por la mañana y estoy cansado; por lo tanto, yo no puedo hablar español.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 08:38      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ah so you woken up now

--------------------

quote:

Keln
Outsider
Member # 154

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 10:14      Profile for Keln   Email Keln   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yo conozco a ese perro también. Sin embargo, es temprano por la mañana y estoy cansado; por lo tanto, yo no puedo hablar español.

"Perro"? As in Dog? You know the dog? Must be some Mexican phrase or somethin...

quote:
Ja, ich sprache deutsch. Japaner ist nicht eine gute sprache. Es ist schwer. Mein Schrank ist phantastich. Ich liebe mein Schrank, es ist gross

LOL...I'm glad you have such a large "cabinet"

Mein Schrank hat Bücher in ihm.Ich habe eine grosse Wurst zwar....

--------------------

"I'm tryin' to like people, it's just so hard filtering out all the stupid ones."

Posts: 28 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:23      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Eh, that's what you get for having me speak Spanish early in the morning No, I did mean dog; I was referring to the Taco Bell chihuahua.

At least I didn't say: Yo sé a ese perro.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:52      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I need to take Japanese at SRJC (Santa Rosa Jr. College, one of the best JCs in the US...) Ill respond when I do.... until then
Je parle un putie pu francais... and
Summiesen, Wakarimasen...
I read shogun and a few novels by japanese immigrants and picked up a few key phrases, I still do not know how to spell them by heart. the french i took for 2 years and i know less useful words...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 10:53      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i know one fun word in japanese...

BAKA!!!

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:00      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Yakamashi Baka!!!!!!!
Eat my mass two words of japanese insults skills... Those are the only two insulting words i know...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 11:02      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
what does Yakamashi mean? *eager to learn evil insults in japanese*

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:12      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Shut Up as far as i know... its fun to say it to younger brothers and leave them confused...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, plus if there is someone that doesn't know Japanese, you can always say it means something else.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:56      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Yep I know ancient Greek pretty well I can say,although I am Greek I still have difficulties

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community