my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » I beat Falout 1...*yawn im tired* (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: I beat Falout 1...*yawn im tired*
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted November 11, 2003 02:38      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
after the hours of head on contionus playing i beat fallout 1 just 10 mins b4 this post, funny how i killed the lt. mutent. i first shot him for a crit 165 damage then shot again and hit another crit for 187 damage lol after that the lame low level mutents were a cinch. i had NO NPCs or ddint bother the brotherhood for knights, dogmeat died in the battle with the master =(, and everyone else soon after so i decided to try and attack the base alone, wasnt hard with upgraded plasma and only needing 2 ap to shoot once and i had 12 ap max at that time =), DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE!!...lol
i may start tactics again but GOD i hate that game sooooo much....well guess its night night time its 3:35 AM right now....good night

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2003 05:52      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Not bad Phoxy, now you may join the ranks of dual game beaters

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted November 11, 2003 11:56      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
dont let my inexp. of fallout fool you, i am a game master ive beaten every major game to date, (i have NO LIFE), i am a vet to every consoul and most major selling PC games, ive beaten over 300 games in my lifetime, ive owned most every gameing system released in USA. i am the worlds GAME FREAK

i also play many games online, check around for The_Lonely_Phox =)

--------------------

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2003 14:01      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
ok ok ok ok ok you are the best

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2003 04:31      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol we never said otherwise, i was only referring to Fallout

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted November 12, 2003 09:29      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i know, i like to brag. =p

--------------------

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2003 11:44      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Fallout 1 I fount too easy, I had not other games for the past month and I made 5 characters all of which got power armor in under 3 hours... The game kinda lost it's point, And HHY DOES EVERYONE SAY TACTICS SUCKS, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE BATTLE SYSTEM TURN THE BATTLE SYSTEM BACK TO TURN BASED AND STOP WHINING LIKE BIG BABIES!!!! sorry, i had a lot of suger for breakfast

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2003 12:14      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Ah ah that pixie just stepped on my toe! Oh wait it's a dragon ouch!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted November 13, 2003 08:56      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
......o...k.....

--------------------

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2003 10:25      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Riiiiiiiiiight...........

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2003 12:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Way to kill the conversation, Caliber.

As for Tactics, I didn't care much about the way they did turn-based combat in the game. Then again, considering that they used both RT and TB, I guess they did what they could (I mean, it probably wasn't easy doing both in the same game).

And I remember about five years ago before I even had a life at all (or this site) I spent one summer playing Fallout over and over again. I would sleep and dream about playing the game. It got to the point where my mom would say something to me and I would wait for different dialogue options to appear.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2003 10:36      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Ive gotten that bad over FF7.... It was pretty funny how when my mom asked me why I had started sleeping at day and being awake at night and I replyed that the mako energy had changed my DNA...
After that I decided I really needed incentive to stay awake during the day... To solve any gamer addiction problems get a girlfriend who is pretty picky

--------------------

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 03:49      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Oh I allways like those reactions when I do something stupid again! It makes me laugh! [Obsolete]

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 05:27      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol I started talking like Hakkunan for a while, that scared people. I gave people asprins and said 'may this be of no use'
I also used to imitate Loxley the head of the thieves guild "I say, what the bloody, bloody, BLOODY hell are you doing here??!"

[ November 18, 2003: Message edited by: Slurrydevil ]

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 10:34      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Great Job scotty, [Obsolete]
as soon as people hear about this the entire community will be exchanging old video game addiction stories... I didnt realize what I was getting into...

--------------------

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted November 19, 2003 11:48      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What can i do for ya? (weird british souding accent)
stay awhile, and listen.

Nuff said. [Zombie]

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2003 15:56      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
OOOOOOOOOOOOk..............

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 05:49      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*homestar voice* uuuuhhhh...you're weeyowd!

btw welcome to the forums scottaran!

--------------------

- Nietzsche

The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted November 21, 2003 08:53      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HOMESTAR RUNNER RULES.....(cough)

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 09:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ye-up, I agree.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 10:12      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
StrongBad is awsomest

TROOOOGDOOOR!!!

--------------------

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 19:21      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Welcome scottaran. We all hope you enjoy the community.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2003 03:26      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Scottaran you actually play Diablo II online? You might like the Diablo II The Order clan it's forum is on this community

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2003 05:43      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah! Homestarrunner is the best net cartoon that ever has been or is. I love the King of Town 'Dooo-ooooh!!....dooo-ooh!! moi sheep are missing!!'

I might give the Diablo clan a go cos im going to buy Diablo 2 soon.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2003 11:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, I'm not sure what has been going on with the D2 clan lately. Not a whole lot from what I can tell, but I haven't been paying particularly close attention to it as of late, though.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 24, 2003 14:23      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Im getting back into D2 because of the new patch... And by the way, everyone leap with joy, Im getting DSL soon!
Ill be on more often on the weekends now and I can actually join the Order!!!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 24, 2003 14:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Awesome, congratulations! Fast internet is always sweet. That's why I like being in college; all of the rooms are equipped with T1 connections

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted November 24, 2003 20:08      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
this is the first time ive checked this thread since i posted that, up til now i thought you guys didn't know i joined. what i was referring to there was deckard cain form d1 not d2, ive played both but i like d1 signifigantly more. The patch makes rushing harder. i hate rushing, why do you even play? your level 80 in two hours. game over you win again. not my thing.
yup
what was i sayin again? [Cool]

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 05:26      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
You been smoking the crazy weed Scott Aran? lol

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 08:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Aran:
i hate rushing, why do you even play? your level 80 in two hours. game over you win again.

I'd have to say, I agree completly. I hate rushing for exactly that reason; there is no point to it. You get absolutly nothing out of it, either. The last battle.net clan I was in was based almost entirly on rushing alone. That's all they did. Needless to say, the clan quickly fell apart. What's the point of having a clan if you don't want to truly play the game? Ugh.

[ November 25, 2003: Message edited by: Skittles the Great ]

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 09:29      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Skittles the Great?!?!?!?!

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 10:21      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Like Gauss Bumper said... WTF? Skittles? Why Skittles? And yes, T1 connections are awsome! But im getting Sonic.net... oh well good enough... And eat cheetos Scottaran, eat cheetos... And yes, rushing is very bad..... But the new patch makes the first act easier, but the other 2 acts almost impossaible... yeah, it sucks, but is awsome at the same time... What was I saying again [Wierd Smile]

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 14:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, I get what you mean.

And Skittles is what a bunch of people over at TO sometimes refer to me as. Don't know why. Maybe they just like Skittles better than Scotty. Either way, don't worry; it's only temporary

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 15:09      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
LOL [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 26, 2003 10:56      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Ok... the skittles thing makes sense now... Thx for explaining...

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community