my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Brotherhood of Steel   » Somebody really needs to be shot for this (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Somebody really needs to be shot for this
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2003 14:36      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whatever.... Throwing radioactive goo on them will still hurt them, so it's all a plus.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted November 23, 2003 15:56      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well is was thinking, if its goo then it will probably hold the feathers in place even if they don't stick. what about a rad-goo gun? like a squirt gun, it always blinds then, and it builds damage, every turn the damage from the last shots hits again because it is still burning! yay.

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 24, 2003 14:26      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
How many action points does it take?

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 05:43      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
well that would depend, do you have quick shot?

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 10:57      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
No, I like my aimed shots, plus another question, whats the range? we need to get point blank for the plan to work... jump the guards and pray that interplay does not keep gauss rifles on hand...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 15:13      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hihihihi Gauss rifles...I remember the good days now...And what a cool shot sound!and the pierce animation!
*drops down with nostalgy*

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 05:38      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Gauss rifles have to be the most satisfying weapon in F2 apart from the plasma rifle of the rocket launcher...mmm....instant iguana on a stick.

Well I say we just strap a nuke to somebody's back and walk in then detonate it. Then Interplay will get to experience real fallout, not a crappy sequel game!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 06:38      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
*making some phone calls*

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 22:25      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*buys some plutonium and uranium*

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted November 29, 2003 17:03      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you do realize that requires on of us to kill themselves? i siggest we send a guy in with a high sneak skill and a stealthboy. Goo gun takes 2 million ap. or is that the damage? whatever.
anyway... we could put the nuke in a suitcase. then sneak(run) away. if they figure that one out then they deserve another chance. hope they don't have geiger-counters. or are we buyin lead?
i vote lead. assuming my vote counts.peace, im out.(war, im in)

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2003 06:40      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I was gonna opt for a massive missile warhead strapped on with a big trefoil symbol on it and a remote detonater. That would make them panic in their last moments

Speaking of the bomber.....hey newbies! anyone want to take a little 'initiation test'?

muahahaaaaa [Cool Grin]

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 11:28      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Im not sure I trust slurry anymore, Actually, If we show up in 2 vans, one filled with people, the other with just the nuke and the driver. The driver bails int the other car and we drive off. Set the Bomb for 3 hours. They will never begin to expect it. *pets turbo plasma rifle*, the only problem is they will never mee my little friend... HAHAHA!!!!!!! [Wierd Smile]

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 15:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, turbo plasma rifle = complete ownage. It's my favorite weapon for F1.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 10:03      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Nothin could match the power of the TPR, nothin in fallout 1. Eye shots=300+ damage...
Deathclaws=Instant Iguana on a stick... Or hub guards, take your pick...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 10:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
My favorite was taking on the Brotherhood of Steel with Hardened Power Armor and a Turbo Plasma Rifle. Oh how sweet it was

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 11:59      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Dont forget the Super Sledge, Ideal for making some space between yourself and the target.... Low str can be made up for with powerarmor so I usually get a supersledge after Powerarmor. People go splat

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 06:26      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I like to use the supercharged cattleprod (in F2) or the big frigger power fist. I just love the meaty squelches of hand to hand combat and the zaps.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 10:28      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
YOUR SICK SLURRY, WHAT KIND OF SICK PERSON ARE YOU?!?!?! im just kiddin, gotcha didnt I... hehehe sorry slurry i coulnt resist... I myself like the meaty squelch but I didnt want to get blood all over the Hardened power armor... that stupid Hardening resin can get blood to stick to it, so I felt that everyone owed me some money and Liqidation was the only way they could repay me....

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 04:50      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
tips: if you like meaty squelch, but dont want to get your power armor(do you mean adv power armor or normal?) all bloody and stuff, use the Rockwell BigBazooka rocket launcher from a safe distance, and watch the enemies body parts fly around the place but usually i dont really care about the blood, its just cool anyway. and yes, im very bored today

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:26      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
In F1 hardened power armor was the best, not adv power armor.... And I dislike big guns. Im more of a small guns energy weapons kind of guy...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 10:56      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ah, me to. most often i choose small guns since gauss rifle is a small gun(gauss rifle-critical hit-to the eyes=not good at all). but as soon as fallout 1 is finished downloading ill start with energy weapons instead, since the gauss rifle doesnt exist there(but turbo-plasma rifle does, hehehe)

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:04      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Turbo Plasma Rifle is great fun but hard to get. F1 you would be best off as a Small guns for the beginning, Energy weapons for the end and Barter for money making (in F1 you can profit if you have over 100 barter...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 11:07      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah i heard about that. how does it work, is it like prices reduce to 0 if you have a lot of barter skill? i just ignore it in FO2, since it doesnt seem to doo anything(except for when you talk to Sheila at the hole, hehehe).

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:18      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
no... there is a minimum price on everything, selling them an SMG for 2000 and buying it back for 1000 is fun...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 11:33      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ooooh...then its possible to be a trader in fo1 in fo2 the selling price is always the same, and the buying price is practically the same with 100% barter as with 20%. that sucks.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 14:48      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Yeah, Bartering rocks in 1 but sucks in 2 from what ive heard...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 14:52      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
heard!? dont you play fallout 2!?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 16:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I only used bartering in Tactics. The prices on everything in that game were outragous, but having a good barter skill did help some.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 16:54      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hehe in f2 i just stealed what i could .
And when i couldnt steal i just killed the merchant if he was expandable.and if not id steal some stuff from other ppl and then trade it for the stuff i need.
mhahahahaha!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 06, 2003 03:25      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah thats what i mean. the only thing that is really worth to buy is the M72 Gauss Rifle, since you can find all the other stuff easily.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 10:15      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
yea!!! gauss rifle is such a cool weapon.
I think i mentioned it here and there.. [Constapated]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 06, 2003 11:20      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
in your nick, perhaps?

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 01:24      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah, electromagnetic power whoopass in a convenient small package

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 07, 2003 03:23      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
it could be named railgun as well, but i heard those are quite large.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 06:05      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Yea i my nick too ,but in many other places as well!

--------------------

No one is perfect

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community