my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Brotherhood of Steel   » Somebody really needs to be shot for this (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Somebody really needs to be shot for this
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2003 04:18      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah, bozar is about the only useful big gun in my opinion. sure, miniguns can do some heavy duty damage, but only if you have the vindicator minigun(which uses very rare bullets, AND uses them A LOT). this is assuming you are not trying to kill villagers.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 18:48      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
yeah the bozar is one of my favourites. I start off with a CAWS as soon as i can get it or an assault rifle when i get to modoc. Then when i get to NCR i rob the guards and upgrade to the bozar.
I agree about the ammo, its amazingly economocal on da capz

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 06:40      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Yea and if u have sience or lock pick skill with electronic lock pick,and you can take out a robot with rockets...Then you can get right in the start in toxic caves...but that is really unlikely.
Now that i think bout it.next time im making a big guns char im going to get some crap from den\redding\modoc\gecko and vault city and after getting my car ill go and blast the shit out of that robot..hopfuly..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 07:48      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i just realized i have never played a big guns char! must go do it, brb!

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 11:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, lemme know how it goes

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 13:11      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i didn't have any free slots. bleh. i'll start it as soon as i finish it with my diplomatic char.

--------------------

quote:

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 23:21      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ive never played a diplomatic char. but i played an everything char. tens in all and insane skillage.(skillage?) he did whatever he wanted to. goooooooood times. but i always play a good guy. that i must remedy. no cannot take time away from soul calibur. sorry i let you guys down. actually no. [Hazard]

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 02:13      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I never played a diplomatic char..however i almost alwayt get speech to 80-85.
That costs 4-5 lvls but rerally is usefull through the game in many places..I dont tag speech but usualy boost it a bit.
and u get the lingual enhanchment that gives...10 or 15 % cant recall now...

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 05:13      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, a diplomatic char is not for beginners. basically, your npcs have to do the dirty work for you. but every quest can be solved with a diplomatic char, though i dont recommend to attack the enclave.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 05:26      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I AM NOT a beginner

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 06:11      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
hehe, how can i be sure of that?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 09:11      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
You will be sure when I stick a gauss rifle up your nose.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 09:16      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
only beginners stick with gauss rifles. the real pros go with pipe rifles!

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 14:40      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Ofcourse.
IM still learning.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 14:59      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A true master uses SHITY weapons .
The warrior must be at one with his shit-gun .
He must wield it like a deadly weapon (although it doesn't hurt more than 10 hp) [Cool]

Once i completed the game using only the 10mm pistol and a spear !!!!
. . . no, ok I'm shitting you [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 15:03      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i completed the game once without ever shooting someone. i was a diplomatic char, so my npc's did that

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 15:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Go try that with F1. I wanna see if Ian kills you. [Tongue Job 1]

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2003 06:38      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
HAHA lol.
Yea NPCs n F1 were a bit dumb and useless...

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2003 09:54      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yes, ian died after a while. it was his fault, he was obsessed with his 10 mm gun and leather jacket

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2003 12:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I know. If only he would've used that stupid power armor and rocket launcher I gave him.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2003 14:00      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yes, the npcs in fallout aint too bright. i wouldnt even try to play a diplomatic char.

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 05:45      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I played through Fallout 2 as a bomber/ diplomat/ thief. That was fun. I used to just rob people and plant bombs on them at the same time, it kicked ass. "Hey where is my gun...uuuuh whats this ticking thing?...BOOOOM"

Muahahaaaaa [Cool Grin]

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 07:32      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
LOL!
thats the way i always get the verti bird plans!
I come to the mechanic...hey dude i need the verti bird plans,and he says well u need authorization,and i say oh r8 i forgot mine at home.
Then i sneak up,plant a plastic explosie and walk away whisling.
BOOM!
No mechanic,no 1 shoots at you, and the locker is free for openning

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2003 07:43      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
when i tried to bomb the sarge everyone attacked me, but that was maybe because he didnt die.

the way i usually play through the game, though, is with a sniper. it rocks! with my last one i could hit someone in the eyes from 40 hexes [Cool]

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 10:46      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
LOL!
ofcourse its because he didnt die!
If he doesnt die then hehe better reload..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 11:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Maybe next time you should try two bombs

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2003 12:55      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i put in THREE bombs [Tongue Job 1] i also bombed the dude who guards the money in redding, but the game always stuff up when i get in there

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 13:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I noticed glitches like that sometimes with bombs as well. As soon as it is suppossed to explode the game either performs an illegal operation or freezes up.

Then again, I never used bombs a whole hell of a lot, so it never bothered me.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2003 14:18      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, when theres over 10000$ in mine scripts in that room, it sure bothers me! [Angry]

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2003 21:59      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I think the best person to blow up is the presdent of the enclave. Its a healthy outlet for my urges to blow up George Bush every time he opens his mouth...

Sorry americans, but George Dubbya is a fool, no offence.

But anyway past my secret terrorist sympathies bombing in fallout 2 can easily resolve a lot of situations.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 11:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Don't worry Slurry, I know that Bush is an idiot. But getting rid of him by assassination would be even worse because then we'd have to put up with Cheney. Speaking of which, where the hell has that guy buggered off to this time?

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 02, 2004 16:43      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
who cares? its politics. i hate politics.

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 21:54      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
All i know is that George Bush is dangerous. Luckily there are some highly paced moderates in the government who seem to keep him in check a bit. But I would be worried, he is inhibiting your freedom of speech and invading your privacy with all this terrorist shit.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 14:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Slurry, I'm right with you on this one. I feel the same way. The thing that scares me though are the people who don't know this, or refuse to believe it. Even worse, I know that some people are gonna go out to the polls and vote for Bush again just because we captured Saddam and not for any other reasons. Damn voters. I think Llewellyn said it the best:

[ January 03, 2004: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 03, 2004 16:16      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
erm. whats with the bat?

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community