my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Brotherhood of Steel   » Somebody really needs to be shot for this (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Somebody really needs to be shot for this
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 10:58      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Fallout 2 is the only one of the fallout series I did not play to a great extent, I need to get it from my cousin... However I did everything there was to do in fallout 1 (that was before I had a girlfriend... But I got a digital camera now! so i can send pictures around to all my friends...)

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2003 13:20      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
youre insane! fallout 2 is THE fallout game! fallout 1 was too easy, fallout tactics wasnt even fallout and BoS? youve got to be kidding me!
i recommend to play it at least 10 hours a day

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 14:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah. Fallout 2 is t3h rux0rz of the series.

So play it now!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 15:43      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
yes sir.... Ill go borrow it next weekend...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 09, 2003 09:49      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
dont return it until youve found every item in the game, which is pretty hard. i havent found the XL70E3 or whatever yet.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 10:16      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
ill just full install so i dont need the cd........

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 09, 2003 10:54      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
but...um...interplay comes home to you every day to see if you have the disk!

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 11:25      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Sure arcanus, whatever... I never register anyway...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 13:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Registering is just a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. I never do it unless it's required.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 09, 2003 13:36      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yes, but they have tracers in the disks, so whenever you move them, theyll notice. if you dont have a disk, you get a visit by 2 dudes in adv power armors with vindicator miniguns and a big dude with a modified power armor. he will then replace your toilet with a toilet made of steel! you have been warned...

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 14:20      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I can say I bought it off my cousin... and why put tracers in the freaking disks... besides, anyone who played fallout knows the weak point of power armor is plasma... and they have yet to meet my little friend *pets turbo plasma rifle* plus they would not like it when I get indigestion *belches fire*

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 14:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, plus I have a copy of Horrigan's armor, so I think I have an edge on the intimidation factor

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 15:01      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Puny humans cannot punish dragons for breaking copyright laws, I will eat them...

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 05:48      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*puts on a dragon voice* "you wish to serve me a court order human?...very well....but i will serve you something back, a piping hot side order of OBLIVION!!!!! MUAHAHAAA!!!".....ok im weeyowd

But yeah all copyright protection is bullshit. If god hadn't intended us to steal, why invent the internet?

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 07:40      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
quote:
Originally posted by Danoth Dragon God:
I can say I bought it off my cousin... and why put tracers in the freaking disks... besides, anyone who played fallout knows the weak point of power armor is plasma... and they have yet to meet my little friend *pets turbo plasma rifle* plus they would not like it when I get indigestion *belches fire*

well, since the big dude in power armor has 999 hps, your plasma rifle shouldnt help you much. i pity you. oh well, dont blame me if you get a steel toilet

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 11:36      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Well good for him, but my eye shots deal 300+ damage each and I can fire 3 times per turn... Cooked.... besides, not even plasma goes through my scales *pats belly* and I dont nessisarily need to kill him, just eliminate the annoyance...*licks lips*

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 14:01      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ah, but the big dude has 95% resist all. its impossible to kill him.

//unhappy owner of a steel toilet

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 16:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I should write a paper on the evolution of topics on a forum.

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 20:56      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tpr are nice but i prefer the fast shot/minigun efect of 5 kills per clip, nice for puting puny mobs back in their place. [Smoking] hehehe

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 10:31      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
eye shots usually bypass armor and if I eat him none of this is a concern... HAHAHAHA *stomach rumbles* I hope he arrives soon...

--------------------

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 12:36      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
try Horrigan! its thats good! mmm beefy. Ow i got a helmet stuck between my teeth!

Also from Dr. Dave, how does he fire a plasma rifle with dragon hands? its not physicaly possible.

I could take him; being a guardian of a large often attacked planet, in a violent solar system. but thats not fair.

go ahead say it,...i'm weird. Whatever

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 14:35      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Draconians have human like dexterity with their hands... and I could always turn human for the hell of it. HAHAHA, but it would be so much more fun to eat him... HAHAHA

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 13, 2003 09:02      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
if he dies interplay will nuke your house. how are you going to escape THAT?

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 10:46      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Let them nuke me, its only 50000 degrees Celcius. I can take 500000, Dragons rock.... I eat nukes for breakfast... I get horrable indegestion from it, but I get indegstion from Paladins... from the brotherhood... plasma is a bit Spicy

[ December 16, 2003: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 12:04      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
gah! ok, interplay will send a dragon killer that will spear you in the stomach(every dragons weak point). and he is immortal.

--------------------

quote:

Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 12:22      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Holy mothefucking piece of fucked up shit !!!!
I can't believe what i just saw .I just enterd this topic but i was fucking stunned with what i saw .Those fucking,cat-raping bastards from interfag took the fallout universe and shoved it up a donkeys ASS ,before dipping it in a barrel of F.E.V .They turned fallout from thinking/quest/RPG game into a fucking shooting game for morons .
xcuse me while i go hang myself

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 13:27      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Your excused...
and arcanus, im kinda immortal too (hello, GOD!!! duh) and being a god i can just banish him to another realm of reality, and then go take my vengance ON THOSE INTERPLAY BASTARDS!!!!!!! I WILL TEAR OUT THE ENTRAILS OF THEIR LOVED ONES AND HANG THOSE VIDEO GAME RUINING BASTARDS WITH THEM!!!!

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 13:28      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
maybe you're just saying youre a god? show me your papers!

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 15:01      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
OMFG ! FFS! Holy fucking brahmin shit that makes heavens gate brighter!
This spamming is even too much for stupid stuff!
I got to get out of here! *takes off*

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 15:34      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i didnt start it! ok, maybe a little...

--------------------

quote:

Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 15:50      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok, i'm sorry *starts hitting self on the head*
i will no longer say that interplay are ************ ******** **** **** ** **** *** **** ******* ** ***** *****!!!!

*wipes the foam off the mouth*
Eventhough they are never the less ************ ******** **** **** ** **** *** **** ******* ** ***** *****!!!!

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 04:57      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
can you guys stop talking about the merits of being a dragon god? its totally spamorific!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 17, 2003 08:02      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
of course it is! thats the point

--------------------

quote:

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 17:53      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
back to the whole guns thing miniguns are wonderful for crowd "control"

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 03:59      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Yep, but they really eat bullets.
Bozar is really powerful since he uses 223 fmj ammunition and only 5 rounds per burst and it Does damage

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community