my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Problems you have with Cops (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Problems you have with Cops
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2002 15:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
This is the thread that we can post shit about cops and what we don't like about them.

[ November 01, 2002: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 04, 2002 09:34      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
seems like there's nothing we don't like about cops eh... hehe

ahhh... you puny mortals.. allways mindlessly complaining on the surface level. It's like if your thought doesn't go furter.

What is it you don't like about cops eh?
EDIT: oh yeah, I just read in the other topic that u did shit, and then they got u for that, and that's why u hate em?...

So basically you hate them because they stop you from doing your shit...

[ November 04, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2002 12:27      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
No, I hate them because in Wisconsin, they will pick you up for the stupidest things. My brother got pulled over for inattentive driving, they gave him a breathalizer test and found no alcohol. They took him into the station for drunk driving!

They do like to spoil the fun though. Where I live in Wisconsin, you can't have a party even if there is NO alcohol around. We will get ticketed for disturbing the peace. I LIVE IN THE COUNTRY! WHAT PEACE IS THERE?

I guess I just have no respect for the police, and when I go into the Air Force after I graduate, I'll have no respect for myself!

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 05, 2002 12:27      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hehehe, yeah I kinda see why you don't like them, if what you say is accurate...

neways,
I wonder if you mind me telling: why do you want to go into the airforce?

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2002 13:15      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
The reason I'm going into the Air Force is because I can actually make it in the Air Force. My grades in school aren't the best and I know that I wouldn't be able to make it to college, so I decided during my Sophomore year that I would go into the military, and since my brother went into the Air Force and said that boot camp was easy, I wanted to go to the Air Force.

Other than that, I guess I have no other options.....

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 05, 2002 21:16      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh yeah, i c... well, that's life I guess eh...

But still, it's a bit sad... I mean, you still have the choice. you still have teh POWER. Schooling aint hard at all in north-America actually. All you gotta do is know what you really wanna do, and put your energies into getting there. And most of the time, that implies listening in class and doing homework. I know that it aint fun, but heh, that's life. Just try to have good grades in math, if the rest is too much.

You know, I've got a very good economics teacher, and he's a very good man. The guy's got 3 masters. The most important thing he told us is like: "Your education is the most precious thing you'll ever have. And it's something nobody'll be able to take from you."

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2002 02:34      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well im covered! I did two of my final TEE (tertiary entrance exams) today and I think I did pretty good.....History and Biology, my best subjects. And even if I bum out in English and Art History I still get into Bachelor of Arts at university!! score!!

Ne way about cops......I hate em too....the other day after I killed an old lady and two civilians, stole a car and used it for a drive by shooting they chased me. I capped a couple of them but they put me in jail.......damn...........hmmmmmmmm....hey waitasec......thats GTA3.......

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2002 02:36      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I apologise for that......im slipping, that was the lamest thing I've said all month!!

[ November 06, 2002: Message edited by: Slurrydevil ]

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2002 04:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lmao! That's okay Slurry, this is Stupid Stuff after all

For me, it's my last year of high school, and after that I'm off to college. I already got accepted where I want to go, too, which is nice.

Then again, I'm in the top 5% of my class, so getting accepted wasn't a problem.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 06, 2002 05:06      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's it slurry, topic closed, ur banned! ( ) lol

ahhhh man, outside is white, so beautiful. I still get the same feeling I used to get as a kid... it's great man.

scotty: niiiice nice, hehe, I wish I could say the same... man, I was so lucky. Last high-school year, I failed like 4 classes out of 8. Still got in college hehe (this is my pride)

you know in what program yu're going??

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2002 12:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*looks around* Well, in my first 2 years of high school, I had a total of 13 F's. That is by quarter though. Since then, I have been doing semi-good in my classes. I think that I'm in the lower 10% of my class. If I fail one semester of a class, I can't graduate in the spring.

As for GTA3, that game is awesome. My friend went to a store and bought that game (actually ripped it off*) and it didn't work on his computer so he gave it to me. I play it every once in a while, but not lately.

*He bought a cd with it that was Rated R. He was 17 but the thing denied it or something and the manager was called to clear it up. The manager looked at his license and saw he was 17 and put the games back into a bag. He was never charged for the cd or for the game.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2002 19:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Cool, nice gain on GTA3.

As for which program I wanna go into, it will more than likely be MCS (Management Computer Systems).

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2002 12:38      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That would be a good thing for you, seeing how you can make your own computer and all. I just wish that I had the money to build a computer or do something with my life.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 07, 2002 15:08      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Come to Canada stapes!

Here, school's cheaper, and where i live, even cheaper.

Imagine, like 3-4k(CAN) a year for university... :-)))(books included)

And if you wanna sleep at uni, 10k.

[ November 07, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

[ November 07, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2002 19:13      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, but if I join the military, I get paid for joining, I get paid after I finish basic, I get paid after I finish AIT, and I get paid for doing what I'm supposed to be doing for my job on base. The Air Force isn't that bad of an alternative.

I could go to Canada cuz I have relatives up there, but I just don't see the point of having to keep visiting relatives. In the Air Force, I wouldn't be seeing any family members, unless I get stationed where my brother is stationed. That would be like one of the few times I would actually see my family a year. I don't really like my family, so it's all good.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2002 20:28      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
University was free here for about five years but then the Prime Minister after the guy who introduced it removed it because we were in a recession and it cost too much........dammit!

Yeah the armed forces are a good option, character building doncha know. I wouldn't mind being in the army reserves some day, or the navy. (we dont have much of a standing army, its mostly volunteers, I think Ace is a volunteer)

[ November 07, 2002: Message edited by: Slurrydevil ]

--------------------

- Nietzsche

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 08, 2002 07:25      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stapes, your family is the closest and the ones that love you the most in this shitty world.

Don't be brainwashed by teh eminem propaganda.

(unless ur family are real jackasses, but please, determine this thrutfully)

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2002 12:45      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I'm not. My mom just totally ignores me, and gives my brother and sister all the money that they want, but when it comes to me she suddenly has no money to give me. My sister is a complete bitch that complains and tells my mom everything I say, and then my mom bitches at me. My brother, he is the only one that actually is nice to me (sometimes).

Scotty, do you think that your parents would mind having another person living in the house??? (the person I'm referring to is ME) I just want to get the hell out of this fucking house.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2002 12:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ha! I don't even know anything about you except for your online personea.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2002 18:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I'll drive to your town. Then I'll show you that I'm not a pyscho stalker. *looks around* I'm not! HONEST!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2002 19:16      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol You might want to hide the severed head before you try and convince him

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2002 09:00      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah! [Tongue Job] Also, Stapes, I doubt you'd be able to find my home town, nonetheless my house. I'm not even sure where Mayville is, and I live here! Plus, I live out of town a little ways on a fairly desolate, curving, partially gravel road, which makes it even more difficult.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2002 18:09      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I do know where Mayville is, I've been through there before.

Do you live anywhere near a golf course by chance? Because there are like 3 or 4 different gravel roads by it. I was exploring Mayville when I went through it a few weeks ago.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2002 12:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
STALKER! *screams, turns, and runs*

Actually, yeah, I'll talk to ya on ICQ about it.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2002 13:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
WOOHOO! YOU WILL CONSIDER IT!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2002 04:11      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*que Psycho music* Scotty, you had better lock your doors and start stockpiling weapons, because Stapes knows where you live!!

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2002 12:31      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
NO!!!! I just know the general vicinity. That is basically all I know. Seeing how I've only seen him once I don't even remember what he looks like. So I can knock on his door, and I wouldn't know if it was him that answered.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2002 12:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, plus I started cross-dressing now, so he'll have a fun time trying to find me.......... j/k

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2002 15:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Oh, so you are the one in the Madonna costume. That seemed kind of odd that a male answered the door in a Madonna costume. j/k

[ November 11, 2002: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2002 19:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, I've been told that I have the ass of J-Lo and breasts of Britney, but nothing about Madonna........ so wasn't me.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 12, 2002 06:15      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol, it's got funny, but i gotta bring it back to the serious...

don't make me laugh stapes, your famly aint half bad, in fact, it's very normal. Trust me. Every famly's got their little problems. And the things you're pointing out are really really small problems. And they are soluble to a certain degree.

You see, the problem in American society is that there is no communication. Everybody(most ppl)'s brainwashed, everybody's lying in his corner mouth closed.

Maybe if you talked of the matter with your sister and mother, and stopped being eminem brainwashed, then maybe you'd se some change.

That damn eminem, putting shit in ppl's minds.

Lemme tell you what's happenin: Because eminem is so popular n cool n all, you uncountiously wanna have his traits. Then you'll force these ideas of "my famly sucks" into your head.

Don't you think that my famly sucks man? I had to fucking make a scene to go to that LAN party. All my high school I spent it without a playstation nor n64 nor pc, because I wasn't allowed..... But when I think about it, they do this for my good, because they love me. Now that I remember, my parents are the best in the world. They've done so much for me, all for me(and my brother).

So yeah, your mom might be a bitch, i don't know.

That's the thing in this society also. A lot of parents are bad parents. Bad in the sense that they don't love their children and they love themselves better.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2002 12:38      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, but the thing is, I'M NOT EMINEM BRAINWASHED!!! I don't know how many times I've said that.

My mom doesn't give a shit about me. She will give my brother or sister $200 for Christmas, and I'll get a gift worth $25. How is that fair? She won't even lend me any money if I ask for it. She wouldn't even pay my speeding ticket, but she paid for my brothers Inattentive Backing Of A Vehicle, paid for the damage done to his car and the other person's vehicle, and she paid for all of his underage drinking tickets (2 or 3 of them).

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2002 13:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Oh come on jello, this whole perception problem isn't all with Eminem. America has ALWAYS had that problem; we see something and decide to go with one extreme or another. The best example right now is with gays. Either people here are strongly for them, or want them to die. There is no bleak, gray, middle area anymore. It's one extreme or another.

Eminem does what he does best, and that's rap. If he puts something in his lyrics and people are dumb enough to be influenced by them, so be it. Just because I like Eminem's music doesn't mean I'm going to emulate him.

Lyrics are not to be taken literally. Think about all the songs out there, besides just Eminem. What about Jay Z, 'Big Pimpin'? Everyone looked at that song as a great song, but no one thought of it as 'Jay Z is nothing but a Pimp, and I want to be like him!' It just seems like because Eminem is causing controversy, everyone wants to be like him all of a sudden. That is a mental problem that mainly exists in the minds of politicians and the FCC. They judge his lyrics, they say people emulate them, they say his lyrics influence children. None of it has been proven true.

Sorry for ranting, but I had to make my point.

[ November 12, 2002: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 12, 2002 13:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Also, if you want to talk about brainwashing, look at what the government is doing. George W. Bush is referring to Iraq as a great threat to the United States and part of the 'axis of evil'. Yeah, right, like I'm going to buy into that. The government did the same thing with Vietnam, just to make their actions look justified. Now THAT is propaganda, THAT IS BRAINWASHING!

All Eminem is doing is making a living.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 12, 2002 18:17      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol, "All Eminem is doing is making a living."
That's a brainwashed sentence right there. What, like if it's because of the money, his actions are any more justifiable?
And I'm not saying that listening to eminem will make you countiously wanna emulate him, but something will happen on the uncountious level. And in some cases, countiously too.

I don't know much, but I suspect that propaganda is present more than in just governement speeches. It's especially present in movies.

heh, I'm happy to see that you're on of the "enlightened" ones... wow, first american enlightened I see on a forum..hmmmm
Do you know know anybody else like you(who know about the government crap)?

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community