my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » O.O I'M POSTING (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: O.O I'M POSTING
RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 13, 2003 21:35      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
welcome to america
...what?
yes, anyways, i'm new here. didn't know where to put a "newbie" topic so hmm...here.
And I like two headed cows. I think I'll like this "stupid stuff" cynicism forum.
Valentines day should be shot.
The ultimate candy heart:
< kissmebitch 3
well that's it. rah, rah for me
-cal [Tongue Job]

Posts: 18 | From: houston | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 21:40      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
hehe good job cal welcome to our not so humble abode thanks to jello who is a total perve and will likly get on to you coz your now oficially the first female to ever join this fallout forum! congrats!

[ February 13, 2003: Message edited by: FALLOUTGOD ]

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 13, 2003 21:55      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
omg! she looks so stupid I might actually have a chance with her!

So tell me, do you like erm...oh man! oh man! information overload, thought overload, can't pick one....

so hmmm let's see... oh!... hey baby, what do you say I bring some champaign eh? After all, I'm a man, and you're a woman last time I checked... pah pah paahhhh!
(from the movie: Evil Dead 2)

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 13, 2003 21:55      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
btw, why did you say" welcome to america"?
was it to tick me off or something?

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 21:57      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
She knows your weak spot jello watch out!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 13, 2003 21:59      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Okay mister, for that first comment..."she's so stupid" etcetera...Oh, you LOST points. Die, manwhore. Rot in a gutter with small, beady-eyed, rabid rats eating your fetid innards.
[Warm Smile]
As far as america...um, what? No, that just popped into my head.
Friend? ehee...
-cal

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 22:02      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Heh I like pie!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 13, 2003 22:04      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yo, that smilie was just SO SEXY. Now YOU lost points hahahaahh!

i'm still impressed on how you can use a computer...

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 13, 2003 22:05      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
neways, i got a little question for you guys... did u and deckrian ever do it before?
(in the theaters?)

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 22:06      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
eh jello... are you off that crak? diden't you say you were going sober? No...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 13, 2003 22:07      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
...*twitch*
smashage will occur!
and yes I CAN use a computer. Albeit not giftedly but i CAN DAMMIT *defends self*
so fuckoff, horny manwhore thing.
bwaha.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 13, 2003 22:11      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey baby, do you like to masturbate?

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 22:59      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
hmm yes i'm sure she does jello...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 23:27      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
In that case, Can I Lend A Hand? -American Pie

No, seriously, lay off of her you guys. It's not like she is the first female that has joined! There was Sylvin awhile back, but she hasn't visited the new site.

Anyways, Welcome to the StGFC!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 23:29      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Ok now we have a "BIG" Problem how many time do I have to tell you guys!!!!!!

You dont let jello out of its cage!
now I got to chase em back in!
Bad jello Bad! lol

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2003 23:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Um, I was just reading through here. Where did it say that RazedCal was female? I'm at a loss. Unless of course she and someone from the forums are friends.

*hides on top of cage waiting for Jello to go through the opening so he can close the gate*

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 07:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, welcome to the Community, cal! That is, providing that these guys didn't scare you off yet.

Just don't mind them, it's been a while since they've seen a female.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 16:32      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
ROFL... Yeah I know Callan in real life, we have a german class together.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 17:23      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Hehe yes I love you less-uncouth people, thanks for the welcomes Now i have a team to help lock jello away.
(and i can tell that he's had no female contact in awhile. loser [Tongue Job 1] )
yaharr...yah, that's right. german class. FUNF.
ich nicht gern du, jelloscheisse!!!
hardyharhar...hm, vday STILL sucks. but i got two flowers dammit, so bite me. i got em from chicks too, bet yall werent that lucky.
-cal

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 17:28      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
damn I want some lesbian action now.. er i mean thesbian... yeah i like theatres and stuff

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 17:29      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
too late scotty, she's gone...because of me; forgot to take my pills, sorry.

hey, come on FG, tell her to come back and that I'll be a real gentleman. I swear, i can be such a good gentleman, even more than scotty maybe.

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 17:30      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i relly liked her twitches ahhh mannnn...

i said nothing [Constapated]

[ February 14, 2003: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 17:31      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
quote:
Originally posted by RazedCal:
ich nicht gern du, jelloscheisse!!!
but i got two flowers dammit, so bite me. i got em from chicks too, bet yall werent that lucky.

I got some stuff for v-day. Too bad I stole it from my sister! MUAHAHAHAH! Her B/F aka my best friend got her a huge thing of candy. My sister can't find it anymore!

I actually am best friends with some lesbians. I've seen them have sex before. Nothing new to me. So I guess I am that lucky!

Why don't you like Jello Cal? Cuz isn't that what the you said in german? (add shitter after jello) BTW, why did you call him jelloshitter?

[ February 14, 2003: Message edited by: Stapes ]

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 17:34      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey! she's back! what a miracle, just when I was PRAYING TO ALLLLAAHHHHHH!!!!!

(ok ok, gotta stay calm...)
ok, so i'm gonna tell you what luck I had today...I made a card(with paper and pen) with a nice decorated heart that said "I Chochochoooose you" on the cover. Then, the person flipped the page, and she'd see "FOR SEXSEXSEX!!!!!". But the good thing in all that is that on the second page, I made a hole in the middle, and when the person would flip the page, i'd stick my index in it.

so those was the highest moments of my day....

--------------------

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 17:44      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Ehehee...I called him jelloshitter cuz bill (FG) gave me his sn and let him harass me . it's jellocaca. caca meaning shit en espanol. Jelloshit! aint that right, mr. shit?
Hm and praying to allah about me? okay WELCOME TO AMERICA yet again...pff....
oh and why i dont like him?! HE HARASSED ME!!! HARASSMENT! RAAAAAPE RAAAAAAAPE
...what?

[Wierd Smile]

[ February 14, 2003: Message edited by: RazedCal ]

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 17:45      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
he hates amricans he thinks were all fat and stuff... are we fat cal?

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 17:59      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, jellocaca's the name I usually use, but I thought it would be too provocative for a small peacefull community when I joined...(that's waayyyy back in the day)

But admit that it's a nice name eh. Jello shit. Something random I choosed for my online name, but that has such a valor for smart minds. U see, it's cause jello shit is unconcievable. Try to imagine jello shit in your head. You can't eh? well, that's why it's so great...
that's something I realised like 1 year after...

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 14, 2003 18:02      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey FG, was it a cheap attempt to get me off with your lesbian action thing?

I'm sorry, but I behave when there's ladies around. [Wierd Smile]
ohhhh tongue........

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2003 22:45      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wow, it's amazing that this forum has come in handy. I actually feel dumber after reading this thread, but I want more, MORE!

Please, carry on.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2003 11:25      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
ROFL I think your just happy people started posting.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

RazedCal
Outsider
Member # 104

Rate Member

posted February 15, 2003 15:17      Profile for RazedCal     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
AHH BUT I CANT CARRY ON I'VE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY [Angry]
so anyways. What do all YOU people do on saturdays/saturday nights?
-cal

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2003 20:13      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
PARTY! At least, whenever there is a party going on and I don't have to work.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2003 21:26      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I don't just feel dumber Scotty, I can actually feel my brain trying to escape from my head as i read!

Welcome to StGFC RC, as you can see Scotty and I are islands of sanity in a pool of gibbering idiocy and madness, therefore I must say one thing to you.

INVERT THE AVOCADO!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2003 22:26      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
uh.... YEAH YOU GO MAN!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted February 16, 2003 08:53      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
i cant believe i just said that, it was pretty lame, o well

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community