my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » I beat Falout 1...*yawn im tired* (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: I beat Falout 1...*yawn im tired*
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 11:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, he likes to hang around people that share his handicap.

But really, Dragon, get F2 now!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 13:05      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
if danoth hasnt finished the game before christmas i will be mad and he only has until the 24:th cause thats when i celebrate christmas [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 20:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
He better get to playin' real quick-like, then.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 05:11      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yes, its about 36 hours left.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 05:25      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Arcanus you realy obssesed arent you?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 06:09      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
maybe a little

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 15:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Everyone has to be obsessed with something

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2003 06:41      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
True true..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2004 10:17      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I report failure due to the fact that my mom took away my machine... she said I was playing it too much.... sorry... I just need to steal it back and get it to my dad's house where it is safe....

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 09, 2004 10:42      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
bah! you are still 3 weeks late!

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2004 22:28      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah im obsessed with how insane you guys are!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 10, 2004 06:36      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
how dare you!

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community