my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Problems you have with Cops (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Problems you have with Cops
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 30, 2002 12:23      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
every second of my life, i have trouble breathing, even in my sleep.

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 30, 2002 12:29      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
about the americans beings shits, it depends eh, seems to not be everyone.

FG is one, I am one, for sure.

Anybody you explain what's really going on, and the implications, and if that person still agrees with the attacking, well he's a shit.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2002 13:15      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
quote:
Originally posted by jello:
stapes: pwah! kick MY butt? bring it on.

FG: that's it, I'm cumming at your house.

Yup, FG's post is the main point I was tryin to prove: Americans are inhuman selfish faggots. And when I say americans, I mean the whole north america.

Sadly, most ppl seem to be like that. Putting others under themselves to have it better. That's the main reason i'm in deeep shit in my life right now...

Ok Jello. So you are calling yourself an inhuman selfish faggot? Cuz if I'm not mistaken, you are from Canada, and Canada is part of North America. GO FINGER!

*keels over with sudden heart problems* DAMN YOU SCOTTY! *sprays his liquid anthrax on Scotty* *looks around* *dies*

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2002 14:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*wipes sticky stuff from his eyes* That wasn't anthrax!!!

And jello, you do make a lot of sense. However, I can't help but feel there are exceptions to the rule, and there are some people who aren't selfish asses, or however you put it. You know, maybe one in a million......

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2002 16:40      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
If you wan't to survive you have to be strong, the strong will devour the weak and then the weak can devour the strong and there will be a change in position. Either way I know what Jello means, he is disgusted with the fact that he is a part of huminaty. Either way we look at our selves and our actions at some point and time we all screw others over for our gain. Most of us don't do intentionally, but it happens. I don't wish to do so or am happy that I am part of what goes on. Sadly all I can do is smoke some bud and drink my self retarded in order to escape this reality. I hate humanity and I hate my self, but there is nothing that can be done. It's just an annoying fact of life that we must deal with in order to keep our sanity intact. Much of my sanity is gone however... much of the emotions I felt are exhusted at times. All thanks to what we are...

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 30, 2002 19:41      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I know that either you want it or not, to a certain extent, you're gonna harm somebody else for your own profit at some point in your life, without really knowing it. Like for example when I'll get accepted for Uni, it will be somebody else's place that I have taken, that would've been accepted if I wasn't there.

But that's really not comparable to explicitly use someone else as a raft for your own greedy extra-good. Cause that's what attacking Irak is, on top of being pretty shitty about killing the innocent and all, it aint for your good, it's for your extra-good.

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2002 03:34      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
There is a ... damn i'm too drunk to remember what I was going to post... all thanks to some person i'ming while i was writing the post... yea well... um jello... um.. i'll remeber i'll just post this as a reminder to my self for tomorrow

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2002 09:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, well, I agree with jello. It's not needed for us to attack Iraq.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2002 10:01      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Um, FG could you please not come around here when you are drunk. If you come around here drunk again, we (meaning the Proconsul) might have to take some serious actions.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2002 10:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I'd have to agree. I've warned you against it already before, but still you don't listen.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2003 06:24      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
See if I hadn't posted I would have forgot what I was guna say... but sense it's new years eve and I havent had nuff sleep all week from playing to many games I don't remember anyway.

Also note that I'm not drunk, I just woke up and my head hurts. I was too drunk 6 hours ago to even use a mouse... then I woke up just now coz someone silt beer on my face... Yeah... actually I still feel kinda drunk... but as you can see I can sorta spell... plus I just threw up like 10 times... so yeah..

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2003 18:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
FALLOUTGOD! Would you please shut the hell up? I don't think that we should have to warn you again. I don't care if you think you are still drunk or not. We have warned you numerous times. We sent pm's and still you proceed to post. We don't care if you are drunk or not. If you are drunk, then don't announce it to the FUCKING world!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2003 18:54      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Whatever, you said not come one when drunk AND I WAS NOT. SO PLEASE STFU STAPES!

[ January 01, 2003: Message edited by: FALLOUTGOD ]

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2003 07:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well look, to keep everything sort of calm around here, could we just drop the topic? It's not gonna go anywhere anyway.

Just FG, no more coming around while drunk. In fact, because it's pointless, how about us just avoid the topic?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2003 07:46      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Sorry but it was new years eve... er after er well it was just the day when it could not be avoided even if tried someone would bring it up even if not me...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community