my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » O.O I'M POSTING (Page 5)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: O.O I'M POSTING
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 06:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Oh come on, PBS?! At least I made it on Fox!

So there.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 15:34      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
My poems were published by my school news paper.

*feels really miniscule*

DAMN YOU TV CELEBERTY TYPE PEOPLE!

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 15:50      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok Scotty. If you call being on the 6 o'clock news being a celebrity, fine. Wait a minute, wasn't that because Quad Graphics burnt? If it was, then you didn't even talk! SO YOU AREN'T A CELEBRITY!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*hopes nobody watches his Outdoor Wisconsin thing cuz he didn't speak in that either* YEAH! UM, DON'T WATCH IT!

[ March 06, 2003: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 16:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Stapes, don't worry, like the rest of America I have better things to do than watch PBS.

And I did talk. I talked and gave a great speech. Later the President of the United States called and complimented me. He then proceeded to beg me to be his official speech writer. I don't know why, but you just can't say no to the dimwitted George W. You just gotta feel sorry for him.

So then I got a free trip to Washington D.C., and....... wait, I can't say. It's confidential!

*screams and runs as men wearing black suits begin to chase him*

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 17:22      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Hey! No anti-Bush jokes, we don't wana be the one country to expeirance Fallout in reality so lets give him support no matter what he does. That way even if he does screw up we can fix it. Personally I want to shoot all those protesters and I probable would if I was in washington and had a gun. Like I'm fucking serious, I think thats utter fucking BS. They are protesting bull shit, they got nothing against bush. Blah blah war blah blah, we don't fucking care! Ok just shoot the fuckers and the problem is solved. I hate them all, their stupid uneducated pricks that think they know something but they don't know jack. Saddam is an ass like Hitler was, sure they are great leaders and are massing well. No matter what however I want them dead, when inocent people get killed and weapons are being amassed and my friends lives are threatend it's time to kick ass. I don't care about my self, but I don't want others to die. I take on my self to joing the army and fight for you. I don't care how ungrateful they are, one day they will be sorry they ever protested. Then they will call us heros, and then we will be forgten.

However I have not forgoten the greatness and bravery of those who got their asses kicked so I could be free. For my great grandfathers who all died in world war II fighting Nazis off the Russian borders. For the brave americans who fought and died in the gulf war, and that are dying in the wars of today. For the ones that died(well they don't anymore now we are concenrating on more important things, it's not that we don't care anymore we just have our proyaroties straight) trying to deliver aid to 3rd world countrys. For them I would like to hold a moment of Silance. Brave men deserve more but thats just how fucked up it is, they get nothing and we leech of them. I want you to feel ashamed Scotty, people are trying to protect you and your family and you insult them like that?
... I expected a litte bit more than that from you, hopefully you were kidding.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 22:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, now time for a rebuttal!

First off, the people who are protesting, a lot are college students. Uneducated, no. Presumptious and arrogant, definetely. But does that mean they're wrong? I don't know, maybe. But everyone has the right to their own opinion, and to protest however they wish. It's fine with me.

Secondly, Saddam is a dictator like Hitler. Saddam killed innocent people like Hitler. But also like Hitler, for the most part the people love Saddam. If we go to war, there will be a lot of support in Iraq for him.

Also, although I do think that Iraq is a problem and something has to be done about it, I do not agree in the matter that Bush is going about it. He should not try to go in without the support of our allies. I mean, the world hates us enough already the way it is. Why give 'em a reason to hate us more?

For the most part, I don't know what to really think about the whole war thing. Sure it could be good, but I don't like the feeling of going at it alone and pissing off our allies. As for as George W goes, I don't like him, I think he is a crappy president, and am very hopeful that another Bill Clinton will emerge sometime soon.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 22:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, some people in my school had a little poll going. They asked if they cared about the country. I was the only one that said NO! I don't care if we lose our freedom. At least we would get rid of Dubyah. I could care less if we go to war. I'm going active when I graduate and I'm going to be in the war. I want to do it! If I die for this hell hole, so be it! I don't care! I want to die in a war. That way, my name would be etched in history!

As for the protestors, most of them are actually very well educated people. My friends sister who goes to college in Princeton is protesting. So you can't say that they are all uneducated. Some maybe, all, HELL NO!

Well, I don't care about the economy, I don't care about this damned country, I just want out of here.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 23:29      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Stapes youd be forgoten, and just because people go to college does not mean they are educated or smart. People will bad grades .5 GPA's could be geniouses, you never know. Just because they got into to college dosen't mean they got any brains. My stupid brother got into college and he talks with his fists and solves all his problems the same way. Needless to say they are still all morons if they protest. I loved Bill Clinton, however he diden't start out that well at first. I think with the current time and crises and the responsibilitys on his shoulders bush is doing good. I mean not like we could do any better in his place. I mean be thankful Stapes is not the head of this country, at least bush cares.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 07, 2003 08:45      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Bush is soooooooo wrong!
He claims he is afraid that Sadam will get his hands on a nuclear weapon and then control the middle east,well thats one large pile of fucking dirty shit.
Bush couldnt care less about the middle east,all he wants is the OIL in the middle east,and this Nuclear weapons crap is just a lousy excuse to go in Iraq-politics.
and whats that I heard Scotty said :the people love Sadam.
tis is Bull shit,a very big part of the people hate him like hell.
they r just 2 afraid to protest,cuz if they will,they will be dead the next day.
This insane dictator is terrorizing his people with fear,anyone who even dares to squek against Sadam disappears mystiriously.
The people are too afraid to go against him because they what he can do.
And when America will attack,everyone in the middle east will suffer.

[ March 07, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 07, 2003 15:12      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Were looking long term, he does care. Would you wana be known as the president that let this get TOTALLY out of hand? No, I diden't think so, he looks at in long term. They oil is a small bonus you incompetend idiot. Everything is painful loss, you think he wants Americans to die just for fucking oil they can buy anyway? Bush has some morals you dick fuck, he dosen't want America to be in trouble later. I know it's selfish but it's his job to protect his country. He is the fucking president after fucking all. Shit, if saddam gains control of the middle east which he is slowly doing. Then guess what buddy, he aint guna stop there. This guy is going for the big apples after that. It's a risky move but so far it looks like it will slide for him. Why? Becuase of stupid fuckers like you. Look in ten years when America and your country had the shit bombed out if it and saddam is dictating most of the world you'll be sorry like the rest. War is bad but it's unavoidable. I see these shit for brains protests about how war should not be an option till all peaceful ones have been exusted. HOW MANY FUCKING YEARS HAVE WE BEEN FUCKING NICE TO THEM AND LETTING EM SLIDE WITH SHIT? This has gone too far, it's time to load up, take names, and kick ass.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 07, 2003 21:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
FG, tone it down some. It's fine debating, but let's not start insulting people's opinions.

As for the protestors, well hell, they have their viewpoints and in their own mind are completely right. They see war, any kind of war, as a horrible thing, and that's probably why they are protesting. Regardless of any of the circumstances or who the President happens to be or who the enemy is, they would protest. It doesn't matter to them. They, for the most part, want peace. Then agian, I'm sure there are some who just don't want to go to war with Iraq specifically for the same reasons that I don't agree with it, which is basically that I don't want to sacrifice our alliances. It's not good practice, and could very easily blow up in our faces when we need help.

Bush, sure, he's got morals, everyone does. But remember, morals are different for everyone. It could be a moral of mine that canabalism is alright.

Plus, he's been doing good given the circumstances? Which circumstances would that be? Sure, it was in his term that September 11 happened and everything, but look at his track record before that. The stock market fell more BEFORE 9-11 than it did after! And that was before any of this shit erupted. The economy slumped when he took over, plain and simple.

And take names and kick ass? Don't you think we should at least finish what we started, first? Yeah, you guys probably don't know this, but a few months ago (actually probably a little longer) we were meeting opposition in Afghanistan from the Taliban again. It was reported that they're strength and presence was similar to that of what it was before the September 11 attacks. We didn't catch bin Laden yet, we didn't eliminate the Taliban yet, so why start another war?

Plus, FG, you are right that it is Bush's job to protect our country. He has a responsibility to it. However, swift military action without UN support is not the answer. But then again, Bush is looking at the clock, and it's dwindling down. He's running out of time for his presidency. This dispute has been going on about Iraq for almost a year now, if not longer. He's tired of waiting, and doesn't want to risk losing his job and his plans for Iraq in the next election.

Lastly, I leave you guys with this: Why must the United States of America be so concerned with policeing the world? Can't we ever just leave our noses out of everyone else's business?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 07, 2003 22:23      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
quote:
Originally posted by Stapes:
My friends sister who goes to college in Princeton is protesting. So you can't say that they are all uneducated. Some maybe, all, HELL NO!

It takes a lot more than a .5gpa to get into an IVY LEAGUE school. They actually know what the fuck is going on with the world.

As for the market crashing before 9-11, that is kinda freaky. It is just like the government is taking it out of the book I've been reading. It is 'Debt of Honor' by Tom Clancy. In the book, Japan crashes the NYSE and then attacks a fleet of US ships out in the Pacific Ocean. That is fucking freaky.

As for the Taliban thing, yeah, I did read about that. I would rather go after Saddam than Bin Laden personally. I don't think that Bin Laden has the nukes yet, and I think that Saddam does, so I would rather get rid of the nukes before BL.

Most of the people I've talked to are indifferent about Bush. Some like him, some hate him, some just don't care. I personally am one that thinks that he does have some good points but most of them are just stupid. Having 2 wars at once is one of the things that is just stupid. We are more than likely going to be losing the support of the UN, so basically, without them, we are screwed!

What exactly do you mean about us just buying oil? We already do buy the oil. Iraq had an agreement with the US government and they broke that agreement off! That is the reason that we might go to war with them. The thing I don't get is what will happen if Iraq stops selling the oil to the US. They can try drilling in Alaska, but the environmentalists would have a huge fit. All in all, we are going to lose if we go to war.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 07, 2003 22:45      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, and big shocker here, but today France, Germanay, and Russia voted against the U.S.'s proposed plan. Still no UN support gained. Plus, France does have oil agreements with Iraq, along with Russia I believe.

If we go at it alone, we could win, but it probably would cost us the support of our allies, which would really fuck up our international diplomacy policies. We'd be screwed. Plus, if we went to war with Iraq, what happens when we can't prove that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction? That's what we're baseing our whole case against Iraq on. If we get there, and there turns out to be none of these weapons, then we'll be the laughing stock of the entire world. It would be the biggest screw-up of our country's history. And no, we don't have proof that Iraq has these weapons. It's all speculation. Personally, if I were president, I wouldn't want to take that big of a risk.

And if there was a Presidential election today, it is predicted that Bush would lose the popular vote.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 09, 2003 01:05      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
WTF SCOTTY
We know he has weapons, we keep destroying em and he makes more. Every fucking time we go in to fucking see what the fuck he is doing we get pushed away. That pisses me off, always fucking excuses. Don't give me that shit, we have good fucking reason to rip him a new one. After all the shit he did you Iran he deserves. Bio weapons create very painful deaths. I'm sorry you haven't see what they did to the Iranian people. Quit showing your ignorance and research it, it was around before bush brought it up. It's not something out of the fucking blue like the protesters claim it to be. So ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG it makes me mad how you guys don't know anything at all!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 09, 2003 14:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
FG, it's all a matter of opinion. Personally, I do think that Saddam does need to be removed from power. Fact is that since he's taken control of the country, five million of the people living there have fled. He has killed people and has in the past possessed weapons of massive destruction.

But now, look at the facts. The UN weapons inspectors, although have met some resistance, reported that for the most part they were allowed access to all necessary facilities and that Iraq was cooperating. And still, the UN has not found any weapons of mass destruction in which the US is placing its whole case on. Plus, if my ignorance is found in arguing against America's case against Iraq, then similarly yours can be found in arguing for it. The fact of the matter is, we assume he has these weapons. There is no hard, solid proof of it.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 09, 2003 17:46      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I was talking to one of my teachers awhile back, and he and his wife think that they do have weapons of mass destruction. They also think that they are storing the weapons in North America. Like Canada or Mexico. Makes sense really.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 09, 2003 18:22      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
That and stapes remeber that the also have no let us do a lot of insepections. Why? Because they might have let us in. But what Scotty isen't looking at are the time lapses, if they let us in right wehn we came they would have been cought with the weapons but a lot of time they make us wait. They are know and been proven to have mobile big road train truck vets that move around. Thus making it totally inmpossible to be sure. There is technology small and compact enough to do it availilble today. Thus what Scotty said holds little weight, his sources are wrong he needs to look into it himself and see this. I doubt he would believe me.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 09, 2003 21:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
For the most part, you do make a strong case FG. Chances are that they probably do have weapons of mass destruction, but what I still stated remains factual. Anyone who pays attention to the world news would know that. Why do you think our allies are against war with Iraq? They are against it mainly because everything we say is based on our word. We have no proof that there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. That still remains the point. Sure, they had those missles that went a whole 100m further than UN regulations permitted or some shit like that, but those aren't nearly weapons of mass destruction.

Look, the fact of the matter is you can argue all you want about how Iraq has these weapons, but the fact remains that the UN doesn't think the same way. I mean, you can't really argue against me for that fact. It has been all over the news for the LAST FEW MONTHS!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 09, 2003 21:29      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Look here, read this. And be sure to take note of the part where it says that the countries that oppose us feel there is not enough evidence for a war with Iraq, and that they advocate the use of "political and diplomatic" means of solving the problem.

There. Factual information. If you want more links that can and will support my case, let me know. And keep in mind that that link is from the BBC.

Now let's see your link from a major news company that says there is weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 09, 2003 21:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Then agian, maybe you would prefer American media.

How about CNN? Take a look at this.

Oh, and be sure to take special note of the part that says: "Inspectors have yet to find any "smoking gun" demonstrating that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction prohibited by U.N. resolutions".

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 09, 2003 22:15      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Thats bull shit, they don't know anything read the fucking cobra event. It was written and published while Bill Clinton was president. He personally asked them to run the book through security to see if it was possible for all that to be done. It has some interesting things about Iraq that you say are not true. This was back then and now the retarded people think it came out of the blue. It's been around for a long time, and I knew about it before the whole fucking thing came up. I think there is listing of his sources for the information in the book. It's mainly people in braches of military service, not sure anymore if it had names but it's all based on real factual things. Except ofcurse the cobra event it self. So yes please read that, I'm to lazy to find you information from back then to prove you wrong. I know I'm right and thats waht matters. Plus you know the American media is retarded, so watch the History channel. My friend told there was a series call saddams arsenal recentlly, and that it is fairly informative. He told me they said they irqy people disposed of the weapons them selves. Supposebly they did, but it made it hard for the inspectors to be sure everythng was destroyed. It was in the agreement that they let them destroy it, but no. So yes I'm not even bothering to read those. I'm sure it's full of more hipie bull shit. I know what I know and I have been well informed about it long before bush and the whole issue. So there, thats the bottom fucking line coz I said so.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 09, 2003 22:23      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I read the CNN one coz curiousity killed the cat. It's prolly the same shit over again, they tell you what the inspectors can ask and can't. Plus they are likly making us wait fucking 5-24 hours at the gate while they supposebly do something very important and sacred. I'm tired of their lame ass bull shit excuses. However the USA government considers them lagitimate because the system is fucked. I bet my other green ball I still have from fudrakers that if we just busted into those places without warning wed find a lot of shit that would get them busted. Fucking saddam is finding ways to get around it and the media dosen't expose that fact. I know why, or at least I think so. They don't wana anger the hipie protesters which are likly the majority of the readers. Sense the majority are protesting, I think they are bad americans. They make me sick, I'm a patriotic like a parrot with a pine apple up it's ass but I got a good reason to be. I think what Saddam did and does is sick and he desrves to die. I live by three rules do not kill unless they threaten to kill you or your friends, do not hurt unless the same as before, and do not steal. Even though I'm a fucking cleptomaniac but who isn't.

[ March 09, 2003: Message edited by: FALLOUTGOD ]

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 09, 2003 22:30      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I read the other one, I know we haven't found much often. But look at all the hidding if he just let us do our shit without any of that waiting or doing it themselves type things we would know for sure. Now all we know is we found nothing, but we also know he is hiding somehting. If he is hiding it, it can't be good, if it can't be good, then theres only so many things it could be.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2003 06:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
FG, to say the least, you surprise and impress me. Don't take this the wrong way, but I didn't expect to find such a worthy debate opponent in you.

Anyways, back to the topic. Yeah, American media is pretty much a load of bs. I won't argue that. And I will read up on the cobra event when I get the chance.

Basically, you make valid points. I doubt that everything in Iraq is what it seems, when waiting outside a gate for almost a day for a religious ceremony a lot could be done. And in my personal opinion, I do think that Iraq does have these weapons of mass destruction. The most convincing evidence of this is when Iraq ordered (from Russia, I believe) a ton of antidote for mustard gas a few months back. Speculation at the time was that if the U.S. invaded, Saddam would use mustard gas, and use the antidote to treat his own soldiers. Personally, I feel this is probable.

My main point in arguing against you was the fact that the world community (France, Russia, Germany) doesn't think that Iraq has these weapons, and therefore there isn't enough to advocate a war.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2003 12:05      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Well if you put it that way we can't really prove much. However all the things we have on Iraq only lead us to believe they are hiding some things from us. So either way, with or without thier support. If Iraq fails to give us all the access to all the facilitys we need in full and without any latency then we will have to go to war. It's that simple, we had an agreement and were tired of all that bull shit.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2003 17:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
What? We had AN AGREEMENT?! Now that is laughable, FG. It's more like, we had 17 UN SANCTIONS, ALL WHICH IRAQ VIOLATED!

But still, after twelve years and seventeen failed sanctions, I do think our options are dwindling down. Maybe war is the answer. But I still don't like the idea of U.S. vs Iraq. I would much prefer the UN vs Iraq.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2003 19:10      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Well that kinda was what I was talking about... I guess I need to be more specific but after debating this far too many times I get tired and don't feel it nessacery to go into details and make it all professinal and such. I don't know...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2003 06:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I hear dat, but I rather enjoy debating this topic (providing that it's against someone who has an informed opinion). Then again, most of the time the people who want to debate me on it have nothing better to say than "I'm right, because I said so!", which makes it quite fun to make them feel stupid when I point out the logical inconsistencies in their ideas that they can't back up.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2003 13:36      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Heh... Interesting

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community