my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Im back!! (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Im back!!
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 16, 2003 07:42      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
*pulls out a leg and makes stapes fall*
Haha!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 16, 2003 12:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! That's too rich!

*grabs a stone* Ha! I now have the ultimate weapon from Fallout! Too damned bad it doesn't have a burst option though.....

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 16, 2003 12:51      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*grabs the stone with the burst option* HA! YOUR WEAPON SHALL BOW DOWN TO MINE!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 16, 2003 13:14      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
*grabs the cats paw magazine*
hmmm... thats interesting...
ah,I mean
U shall face the terror of my ultimate weapon,
the scoped cats paw magazine,Haha!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 16, 2003 15:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Everyone run! He could paper cut us!

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 19, 2003 10:42      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
*makes a step toward Scotty*
be afraid,be very afraid!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 19, 2003 15:27      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*gets a cardboard box and rips the top off of it* I can give you something worse than a paper cut! I can give you a cardboard cut! THOSE THINGS HURT LIKE ALL HELL!

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2003 11:44      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
god damn! u crazy bastard!
I aint through yet,
*grabs a fruit(the green radioactive one)*prepare to taste the taste of a disgusting death that will make u puke ur inner organs to the dirty ground!
*throws the fruit toward Stapes`s mouth*.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2003 13:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*catches it and takes a bite* YUM!

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2003 07:20      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
well do u feel u gonna die soon?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2003 14:09      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
No I don't. I feel just fi.....*dies*

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2003 15:20      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*runs up and kicks Stapes* heheheheheheheheheheheh!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2003 20:53      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*pokes the irradiated corpse with a stick*

Oooh look, it glows and funny stuff runs out its ears......oops his eye fell out...

*hides the stick and whistles*

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2003 21:25      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
*gets out his mini guns from under his trench coat and goes into matrix style moves shoot every which way parcticlly hitting everyone a few times and continuing the assult while reloading every so often*

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2003 22:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's all you got? Luckily, I'm wearing my sturdy Advanced Power Armor! *looks down* Oh shit, that's right, I took my Power Armor to the dry-cleaners! All I got is this shnazzy leather vest.

Ah well *falls over*

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2003 12:58      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*gets up and puts his eye back into socket* WOW! WHAT A RUSH! *looks at ground and sees some fruit* HMMMM, I think I'll finish eating that fruit that is so precariously laying on the ground.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2003 23:11      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*Crawls commando syle over to FG and slaps a pack of plastic explosives on his back with superglue*

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 27, 2003 09:07      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
no u moron!
u have to activte the timer on the explosives!
oh well i guess i have 2 do everything by myself,
*activates his scud luncher*
do u feel lucky punk?
fire!*a scud landed on FG and transformed him into small pieces of flesh*

--------------------

No one is perfect

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 27, 2003 09:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*flies 20 feet into the air because he was standing besides FG telling him a joke*

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2003 03:11      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*gets splattered with meaty chunks of Stapes and FG*

Hmmmm..

*licks off some of the gore*

Undercooked....sloppy sloppy

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2003 11:08      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, what do you expect. You got some Stapes and some FG in there. Of course it's going to be sloppy! If it was just Stapes, it wouldn't be undercooked. It would be cooked to perfection!

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2003 12:23      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
oh fuck,now who will clean this mess?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2003 20:02      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*throws on his Superman costume* THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR *drum roll* STAPESMAN!!!!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2003 23:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No, you got it wrong, FG isn't undercooked, he's half-baked [Tongue Job 1]

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2003 23:50      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lmao!, good call Scotty

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2003 00:02      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO! Good pun there Scotty!

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2003 08:28      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
*laughs his lungs out after seeing stapes in his costume,drops to the ground while still laughing histerically*.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2003 21:35      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
That last post confused me more than somewhat... [Depressed]

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 13:45      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Don't worry Slurry, we all know how easy it is to confuse you!

*thinks for a sec* WAIT! It confused me too!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 13:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
What? Am I the only one that actually understood that?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 16:02      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
erm possibly

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community