my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 3   » Fallout 3 soon? (Page 4)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Fallout 3 soon?
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 13:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
The first computer game I can honestly say was good was MechWarrior 2, which did not come out until 1995(?) or a few years after that. It did raise the bar for what was expected of computer games at the time........ *melts into a giant puddle of nostalgia*

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 14:16      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

We liked Mech 1 here too Though I can't remember the storyline or anything I allways watched as my brother played it hmmmm maybe it sucked... Was to small to rate a game back then.

[ November 18, 2003: Message edited by: CaliberOnzo ]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 14:29      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Around 1995 I almost got an NES for $5 from a neighbor... ahh good times in SF... But i was never really that fond of the mech warrior series, Bahumaut Lagoon was what it was all about.... and Sonic... Every one knows Sonic...

[ November 18, 2003: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 14:42      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hehe,Sonic was on the mega drive aka gensis,Oh i remember sonic 2,and sonic and knuckles,And mortal kombat 2 on the genesis that was so fun at the time...

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2003 11:32      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Ahh... mortal kombat 2... those were the origional games that splattered blood against the screen, good times...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted November 19, 2003 20:45      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You guys ever play streets of rage 2? I wish I still had it. O well. any ideas as to when fallout3 will take place?

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2003 22:25      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hm, don't know. Maybe another 80-100 years after F2?

I'm not exactly sure what kind of story line the game would have, though.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2003 10:11      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
So long after 2? thats a little wierd... Oh well, in preparation for 3(even if it sucks) I must beat 2 and tactics... MUST START THIS WEEKEND, PROCRASTINATION BAD!!! [Constapated]

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 06:23      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I remember the first game i ever played was Tetris, man those were the days...

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 10:31      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Good God, How old are you slurry? Tetris? Oh well, the first game I played was the closest thing to an RPG back then, Mario, the first mario. and It sucked... I got to the most secret spot in the game in the second level... yeah... easy as hell...

--------------------

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 12:47      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
the first game I played on GameBoy classic was super mario land it was really good.This was my first video game

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 13:07      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Game boy kicked major ass!
HAHAHA!!! [Wierd Smile]

--------------------

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2003 03:33      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Great on vacation though

--------------------

quote:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2003 06:04      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Dude im only 18, im talking about Tetris on gameboy, not the oldschool tetris. If i had said pong, then i would be old!

I remember the good old days when i used to play old SNES rpg's like Illusion of Gaia, Secret of Mana, Terranigma and Lufia...Probably the best gaming times of my life, i still have those games on ROM to relive the old days.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 24, 2003 14:28      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Thank God... I would have been very very scared. Tetris is still awsome, even after all these years! Dont mess with tetris...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 24, 2003 15:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I've had many good times with Tetris.

*OFFTOPIC*
Stapes, update Slurry's age on the member's list Also, I hereby proclaim this to be the longest thread ever on these forums.
*/OFFTOPIC*

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 25, 2003 10:59      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
*off topic*
The longest ever thread? wow!
*/Off topic*
Tetris is still the most awsome travel game... No questions asked... [Wierd Smile]

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 05:40      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah, it never gets old, you just keep jacking up the difficulty...and there are THREE types of music, now thats choice

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 06:45      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Longest ???
Hey im the topic starter!
I should get some credit here,cash would be nice.

Tetris? If ill respond to that i think ill be banned from here ,so...Ill keep my mouth shut [Cool]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 28, 2003 06:00      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
O cmon Gauss, you gotta love tetris!! lol jk

Another kickass game i played to death was Galaga, now that game freakin rocked! It was like space invaders plus!

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 11:31      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Never played it, Ill look it up... Thx Slurry [Approve]

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 10:23      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
quote:
Originally posted by Slurrydevil:
O cmon Gauss, you gotta love tetris!

my comp wont even run tetris without lagging:/ i wonder how its able to run fallout properly(except for when the game stuffs up every 5 minutes or so).

--------------------

quote:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 10:43      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
What kind of reakin comp do you have arcanus? Is it humanly possaible to lag on tetris.... Gods sake, the game boy ran it smooth... Arcanus, if you computer is that crappy... take a tech class and build a frekin computer for cheaper than buying one... mine is really good and it only cost me $600 (I already had a moniter...) not bad... www.TigerDirect.com is really good... *mutters incoherently* laggin on tetris....

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 10:46      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
where the ¤%!#& am i going to get 600$ from!?

*edit* oh yeah, my comp is a 450 mhz with a crappy video card, or whatever it is called in english, and 250 mb ram. it laggs with basically anything. 20 fps in cs and 4 if i spot a smoke grenade.

[ December 04, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 10:55      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Ouch, sorry... I guess that you need to wait till your 15 (or whatever the work permit age is in Sweden) then get a job... good luck [Approve] Until then read my Fan fics, they should at least distract you for a while.

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 10:58      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
unlucky for me, the work permit age here is 18, so im gonna have to wait 5 freaking years, and by then i would probably already have a new computer

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 12:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I would hope so!

When a computer is that far outdated, gettin' a new one would probably be the best way to go. Right now, I have my beast of a machine that won't be outdated for quite some time, if at all. Of course, that doesn't mean there still isn't room for improvement.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 12:12      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, i kinda have a beast machine(2.2 ghz) but my dad wont let me use it

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 15:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wha-? Why not? If I had a computer like that, I'd go crazy not being able to use it.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 01:12      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i AM crazy not to be able to use it. its a bit annoying when im sitting here playing snes or whatever when i COULD install gta 3 or some other game that you need like 1,5 ghz for.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 08:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I know what you mean. Well, sort of. I had an old POS computer way back in the day.

And GTAIII is a pretty sweet game, though I still think the first one is an all-time classic.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 09:06      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
just 2 years ago i had a VERY crappy comp. 120 mhz. Tetris wasnt even possible to install.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:36      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Now that is sad... I myself am upgrading to a 2600 athalon as soon as I get my job... Booya all... And then I go for a radeon 9800.... HAHAHA NOT A BEAST OF A MACHINE...A DRAGON OF A MACHINE!!!! plus for christmas my dad is letting me network our house hehehe, Im gonna Lan D2 with him and kill him constantly, hahahaha!

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 10:58      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
if youre going to gill him constantly, be sure to play hardcore

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:06      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
But then its less fun because he will ground me... Besides, then I could not just kill him as soon as he gets a decent amount of money and wait for him to build it up again... HAHAHA!

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community