my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 3   » Fallout 3 soon? (Page 6)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Fallout 3 soon?
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 14:47      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hmm sir pala ur from israel??
which city?!?!?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 16, 2003 14:54      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
didnt he say he is from russia?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2003 17:54      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
LOok at his location wise guy.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 04:58      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
well somebody said they were from israel but they came from Russia, dont remember who though.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 17, 2003 15:12      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
gauss, i never look at ppls location...its too easy for them to slip some poison in your drink and then WAM! youre screwed!

--------------------

quote:

Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 16:33      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
actually me an mike are from israel. A sh*t-hole name ashkelon to be exect. but we were born in RUSSIA !!!! Moscow even . [Cool]

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2003 17:08      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you see, since we are actually russians living is israel makes us frustrated and the fact that we got nothing to do it this this town adds to it. so we drown our frustration with cheap vodka on some parking lot or so .we need fallout 3 more than most, there is nothing to do for 16 year-olds like us .

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 09:55      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im russian too hehehehehe,live in israel as well.
Ramat gan actualy.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 09:56      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
omg, are there only russians in israel or what!?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 10:42      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
No but there are a lot of us here

--------------------

No one is perfect

Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 12:10      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and thank god for that .
if it wasn't for us the country would slide into a of sh*t . but let's don't start a political discussion about it *tries to look smart*

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 13:16      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Knock down that big wall!

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 13:49      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
rad, this isnt battlefield 1941

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 19:03      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
well Isreal is a pretty diverse place, its right in the middle of heaps of countries so there is bound to be a lot of immigration.

All i ever hear about israel these days is to do with more suicide bombings and the palestinian authority and the goverment t each others throats. Do you guys see a lot of that stuff where you live?

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 01:27      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well if you happened to hear of a cit called Gaza
, you know the city where thr palestinian leaders live, and from which all the terrorists come from, so we live about 20-minutes car-ride from it.

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 06:44      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hmmm I live in ramat gan..its the in center in israel so we dont see it everyday..but there are terror acts around the area usualy i hear about it in the news.
actualy i dont watch the news anymore..It become quite the same all the time.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 07:51      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
you know, its quite strange that we discuss the political problems in israel in a thread about fallout 3, which is shelved [Tongue Job 1] of course im not the right person to say that though [Cool]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 11:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, I know, but it is rather interesting to see how long this topic will go on

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 13:09      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When we can finally say yes to "Fallout 3 soon?" this thread will cease to function...

Until then however, knock down that bloody wall you Israelis!

No, actually, I'll just turn round and pretend not to notice... [Approve]

HINT: Debating with Scotty and kicking his arse in it is the way to become a member of the Proconsul! [Cool]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 13:14      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well it shouldnt be hard to hit his "arse" from here [Tongue Job 1] ok, seriously though, im not really the best person to be in the proconsul (refers to quote in signature)

--------------------

quote:

Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 17:23      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
to be honest, i don't have a clue about which wall you are talking about. But it is intresting how this topic "keeps" to its idea ,i bet it would strech to a couple more pages

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 20:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by rad-x:
HINT: Debating with Scotty and kicking his arse in it is the way to become a member of the Proconsul!

Rad, you know that's not true; I don't have the authority to appoint Proconsul members by myself. Plus, you didn't win; it was more or less a stalemate that I won [Tongue Job 1]

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 07:26      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When did I say you appointed me? You aren't that good at this reading stuff!

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 10:10      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
what wall are you talking about anyway?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 16:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wait, what are we talking about again?

And rad, I should've paid more attention to detail, but didn't. Oh well.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 16:18      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was just taking the piss!

Oh Scotty, always the diplomat, never the demon...

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2003 09:55      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, what wall?

--------------------

quote:

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2003 10:34      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
to be honest, i don't have a clue about which wall you are talking about. But it is intresting how this topic "keeps" to its idea ,i bet it would strech to a couple more pages

What wall?!

The West Bank "security fence" has been highly controversial ever since the Israeli Government decided to build it in 2002. Israel argues it will prevent terrorist attacks - but Palestinians say it will cut off hundreds of thousands of people from their livelihoods. And now the United Nations says it is illegal.

Wall? Fence? What exactly is this structure?

"The Thing," as one commentator has drolly called it, is in fact part-wall, part-fence. Most of its 700-kilometre (440-mile) length is made up of a concrete base with a five-metre-high wire-and-mesh superstructure. Rolls of razor wire and a four-metre-deep ditch are placed on one side. In addition, the structure is fitted with electronic sensors and has an earth-covered "trace road" beside it where footprints of anyone crossing can be seen.

Parts of the structure consist of an eight-metre-high solid concrete wall, complete with massive watchtowers. The solid section around the Palestinian town of Qalqilya is conceived as a "sniper wall" to prevent gun attacks against Israeli motorists on the nearby Trans-Israel Highway.

Contractors broke ground on the project in June 2002 between Qalqilya and Jenin. Up to 150 kilometres (80 miles) has so far been built.

The Israeli cabinet has also approved the next phase of a controversial fence. The new section, around the Ariel and Kedumim settlements will not immediately connected to the barrier built so far.

Why is Israel building it?

After initial hesitation, the government adopted the plan saying it was essential to prevent Palestinian would-be suicide bombers from entering Israel and attacking Israeli civilians, as has happened many times during the Palestinian intifada.

The initial hesitation can be explained by reluctance among ministers and their hardline supporters to build any structure that might be construed as a future Israeli-Palestinian border which left Jewish settlements stranded in Palestinian land.

Pro-settlement objections have been largely assuaged by the fact that the structure is not being built on Israel's pre-1967 boundary, but snakes several kilometres into the West Bank to link settlements up to Israel.

What are the main objections to the plan?

For Israel's critics, the plan epitomises everything that is wrong with Israel's occupation of Palestinian land and its approach to making peace with its Arab neighbours.

Palestinian land is confiscated to build the barrier; hundreds of Palestinian farmers and traders are cut off from their land and means of economic survival. Most significantly, it creates "facts on the ground" and imposes unilateral solutions that preclude negotiated agreements in the future.

The impact of the plan has been felt most acutely in Qalqilya itself, once known as the West Bank's "fruit basket", which lies within a tight loop in the wall. It is cut off on three sides - from the farms which supply its markets and the region's second-largest water sources in the region. Access to the 40,000-inhabitant town will pass through a single Israeli checkpoint.

Why didn't Israel build it along the old 1967 boundary?

Palestinians say a fence around the entire West Bank might have shown the Israeli Government was serious about ending the occupation - the minimum requirement for a fair resolution of the conflict as far as Palestinians are concerned.

As it is, the Palestinians argue, the current plan looks suspiciously like the precursor to a structure that will hem them in on 42% of the West Bank - something they believe Mr Sharon's has been planning all along.

But Israel argues that the fence is purely a security obstacle, definitely not a part of a future border. Israeli officials argue there is nothing to prevent the fence - erected at a cost of $2m a kilometre - from being moved after a negotiated settlement.

Where does America stand?

Washington, still keen to keep alive the roadmap peace plan, views Israel's "security fence" as problematic because of its capacity to poison the atmosphere between the two sides.

The US has exerted mild pressure on Israel. In July President George W Bush, on the podium with then Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas, said: "It is very difficult to develop confidence between the Palestinians and the Israelis... with a wall snaking through the West Bank."

A few days later, with Mr Sharon, Mr Bush said: "The prime minister made it very clear to me that it was a sensitive issue and my promise to him was we will continue to discuss how to make sure that the fence sends the right signal" to the Palestinians.

In September, the US has raised objections to the proposed extension of the fence. Washington was considering withholding loan guarantees to Israel to the value of the cost of any sections of wall the US considers unnecessary.

What is the UN's position on the fence?

In late September, the UN issued a report which condemned the barrier as illegal and tantamount to "an unlawful act of annexation".

In his report for the UN Commission on Human Rights, John Dugard, a South African law professor, warned that about 210,000 Palestinians living in the area between the wall and Israel would be cut off from social services, schools and places of work.

"This is likely to lead to a new generation of refugees or internally displaced people," he said.

Israel has dismissed the UN report as "one-sided, highly politicised and biased".

THAT WALL! You've never heard of this wall?

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2003 14:02      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
um, well, i didnt bother to read all that, save the last sentence. no i have not heard of that wall. which wall do you mean?(please dont use more than 61293641765718657198651592067 words)

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 04:22      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
FFS Arcanus!
He gives you an answer and you dont bother to read it.
Then untill you dont read the whole thing dont ask anymore!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2003 09:18      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
uh, yeah, but that would take months to read. you could just answer "its a wall in grahebzin which was built to kill all frogs in denmark"

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 11:40      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
STFU already,god damn..it costs me my mental health.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2003 12:13      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
hey i just want to know! but stapes told me to keep down my spamming so you wont have to worry about your mental health [Tongue Job 1]

[ December 24, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 13:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Arcanus, it's hard to cut back on your spamming when you keep doing it.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2003 13:38      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
what? was that spamming? note that this question is NOT sarcastic.

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community