my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Brotherhood of Steel   » Somebody really needs to be shot for this (Page 5)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Somebody really needs to be shot for this
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 17:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Dude, what bat?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 03, 2004 17:32      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
the one that says that everyone should watch tv instead of voting!(i dont think that would make a good result)

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 21:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Dude, that's Millie. And she is not a bat, she is a red fox:

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 06:32      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
uh, ok. i first thought it was a dragon.

*edit* dude, i think thats not the one im talking about. foxes doesnt have horns or whatever theyre called on their heads!

[ January 04, 2004: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 06:39      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Do you mean Ozy's dad?

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 06:40      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i mean the dude that talks! i dont know who it is i dont exactly read these stupid comics [Vomit]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 11:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Dude, you are the only guy I know who has had trouble distinguishing the species of the characters in O&M.

Llewellyn is a dragon.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 12:28      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
haha i knew it! btw is he smoking some drugs or what?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 23:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I guess that's up for the viewer to decide. [Smoking]

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 05:05      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
hey, im almost sure he is just a red lizard!

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 06:08      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
he is a DRAGON, he says so on about a billion separate occasions. He even took ozy to a dragon family get together, they run a secret world government!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 06:15      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
dude, that comic sounds like mass propaganda or something.

oF COURSE he claims he's a dragon! but that is completely false! what he really is, is a mutated rad rabbit with horns!

[ January 06, 2004: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2004 06:20      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Omg!....was that....A SENTENCE....yes...it started with a capital...ended with an exclamation mark.....it was!! Somebody pinch me!!

Arcanus, sentences.....gooood...you savvy?

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 06, 2004 12:05      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
HEY I DIDNT USE CAPITAL LETTERS! i always use the . ! and ? on the other hand, but capital letters? just a waste of time.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2004 13:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Arcanus, just dedicate one day to reading through the entire Ozy and Millie archive. You won't be disappointed.

To change topics yet again in this thread: does anybody else here own all of the O&M books?

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 06, 2004 13:40      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
Ozzy and Mile archives? what is that and where can i find it? i think im going to be disappointed, but i really want to know what specie that strange dude is.

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 07:30      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
no but i have some exploitation now books and JTHM comics.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 08:06      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
which means?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 14:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Arcanus, Ozy is spelt with one 'z'. Arg, so many people get that one wrong. Anyways, the main page is at: http://www.ozyandmillie.org/

Plus, I have the following O&M merchandise:
1) All five books.
2) Both mousepads.
3) One shirt.

I rule!

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 15:26      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
how old are you, 5? the comic sucked!

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 17:00      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I never read it scotty,comic is generaly cool,but im just lazy to read it.. [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 17:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by Arcanus:
how old are you, 5? the comic sucked!

No, actually. I've always kept in mind that Ozy and Millie is, as far as I can tell, intended for a mature and intellectual audience. From my perspective, O&M is as good as it gets.

Really, I have not even seen a comic strip that can come close to that.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 18:14      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
HIHIHI!
thats a good 1

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 08:46      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah its ozy, cos he is named after Ozymandias.

"I am Ozymandius, king of kings, hear my words ye mighty and despair"

But yeah ozy and milly is up there with the best keenspot cartoons. Its got nothing on road waffles though.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 08, 2004 11:14      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
OMG scotty! its just ahrd to read so what!? that squirrel jerk makes it look like a kids book!

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 23:20      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
What? Which squirrel? What the hell are you talking about?

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 09, 2004 07:59      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
the one with the hat.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2004 09:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Oh man........ there is really no hope for you.......... that is Ozy, and he is an arctic fox.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 09, 2004 10:06      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
uh, yeah! i knew that all the time! i was just, uh, implying that uh, nevermind.

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community