my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Movie Quote Game! (Page 6)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Movie Quote Game!
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 00:30      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Arcanus, you are mainly supposed to guess when you know the answer. Not just when you want to raise your post count. Please refrain from spamming, or something will have to be done.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2003 09:15      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
but if i dont spam i have nothing to post.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 11:16      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, if you have nothing to post, then don't post. It is as simple as that. You don't have to post in every single thread. I think that I'm going to have a serious talk with the proconsul about this.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2003 11:34      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
argh. ok, ill try to keep my spamming down...a bit anyway.

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 12:13      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
No, you'll either stop spamming, or you'll get in deep trouble.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2003 12:16      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, what is your definition of spam?

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 12:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
This comes straight out of the community regulations:

A post that has absolutly nothing to do with the current topic of the thread,
A post that has no clear purpose other than increasing one's post count,
A post that links to material that is clearly inappropriate without warning,
Any message that blatantly attacks another member of the Community,
Any message that uses swearing or capital letters to excess

That is what we constitute as spam.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2003 13:00      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
so if i answer a spam post i wont get caught?

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 16:40      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
If you answer it with more spam, then yes you will get caught.

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 22:29      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, two days after Christmas, I'm cleaning out the spam in this thread in the last 3 pages.

No. More. Spam. I. Am. God. You. Will. Listen.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2003 10:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Not done with the most elegance, but still good.

PIP, just a recommendation, be more active around here. It seems like you just show up every now and then and say 'Stop spamming' or something like that.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2003 19:40      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
hi all, the christmas season sure has kept me busy!

Anyway onto the matter at hand. Spamming is bad, but bullying people is also bad. Stapes dont make me play good cop bad cop with you, i hate having to be the good cop

But since you have done the bad cop bit, ill be nice. Arcanus, you really dont have to comment on a thread unless you have something useful to say. all it does is make Stapes jump up and down and foam at the mouth (lol jk stapes). Just think of something thread or evolved topic related to say. If the topic has gone to shit you can ask something that brings it back or just leave it and let it die, its as simple as that.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 01:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Good, Slurrydevil, Senior Council Member and overseer-like figure, has returned again! Quick, someone grab some rope, he's not gettin' away this time! Erm, seriously though, I've been busy as well since my holiday vacation has started as well, so it's all good. Great to have you back again Slurry.

And Arcanus, listen to Slurry; he's been here almost as long as myself and knows what he's talking about.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2003 04:44      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i hate to let topics die, but i guess ill have to.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 11:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I know what you mean. This topic could go for a while, though.

Anyways, my last quote was from Dragonheart. My next one:

"We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to Federal 'Pound me in the Ass' prison!"

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 17:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Erm, I realized a while ago that I already posted a quote from that movie; it was Office Space.

So a new one is needed: "Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgement. Even the very wise cannot see all ends."

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 03, 2004 17:25      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
easy...lord of the rings, gandalf says it in moria

*edit* uh, yeah, i forgot the quote.

quote:
Check out the big brain on Brad

it may have been another name, dont remember.

[ January 03, 2004: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community