my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 3   » Fallout 3 soon? (Page 7)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Fallout 3 soon?
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 21:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yes that was spamming. You didn't have to state the fact that I told you many times to stop spamming in a thread that had nothing to do with spamming until scotty had to tell you to stop. Therefore, if you don't stop with the damn spamming, your ass will be banned! This is the last warning!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 25, 2003 04:58      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
you wont have to ban me, i will leave right now instead.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2003 10:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Damn you circle-jerking fiends!

Erm, Arcanus, get j00r ass back here. Stapes and Gauss, please think more clearly before posting.

Where the hell is PIP, anyway?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 25, 2003 11:22      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, it seems to me that almost every post of mine is considered spamming. therefore, i have no reason to stay since i will get banned if i post.

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2003 13:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Not every post of yours is spam. Most of the stuff that you post though is. If you are going to say stuff that isn't more than a sentence long, or is in no way related to the subject, I'd suggest not typing it. By anything less than a sentence, I'm talking about 3-7 words.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 25, 2003 14:15      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
its just me. since we have such a different opinion in spamming, i dont fit in.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 01:23      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, time to bring an end to this all. You are all banz0red! Erm, no, just joking, nobody is getting banned.

On a serious note, to hopefully get this all cleared up, I must remind everyone on the Proconsul that classifying spam is overall the sole responsibility of the Sergeant, which is PIP. Also, under the Power Parameter Act, nobody in the Proconsul has the authority to make such accussations. Basically, that means Arcanus, it is up to PIP to decide what is spam and what is not spam. For any member of the Proconsul to do so would violate the Regulations. There is a reason why the positions were seperated; if the Proconsul could make such accussations and have that much control over the people of the Community, it could be considered too powerful.

That means, Arcanus, don't listen to Gauss or Stapes. Only listen to PIP, or Slurry who is suppossed to settle disputes between counsel members and others. People of the Proconsul, you need to step back on this one. We have the Regulations in a place for a reason, and we need to start taking them more seriously.

*bows* Hopefully that'll settle things. And besides, I don't see what the problem is anyway; if you want to see major spammage, make your way over to The Order. They have a spam problem; as far as I'm concerned, we do not.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2003 04:35      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
doesnt the order use the same regulations as we?

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 05:59      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
nar, dont think so. We ut these regs in place because shit kept happening and we didnt have a clearly defined plan of how do deal with it.

Ok, i will settle this if i have to castrate you all with a rusty kitchen knife.

Seriously though Gauss and Stapes, just back the fuck off. Let Scotty/ Pip/ myself deal with this, its not your job. if you are annoyed at something msg somebody and whinge to us. Dont try and bomb poor Arcanus out of the water. Its just his way. Remember that Ace was just like that, and i got into it bit too much for a while. Its just for a laugh. We have all partaken in a bit of spamming, and open hostility is NOT the way to settle it.

Arcanus, dont leave, and understand that the whole forum doesnt try and pick on you, its just those two. And they are out of bounds as far as Scotty and myself are concerned. Post all you want, just try and mix something relevant into each post and if you cant think of somethin decent to say (lord knows it happens to all of us) you dont have to post.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2003 07:47      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i already decided not to leave. why havent PIP locked this topic yet? recently he had a locking-spree in one of the forum, while this is a hive of scum and spammers!

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 10:49      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
NOT!
this is an important topic and better leave it open,beisdes i wouldnt say its full of spammers..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 11:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, plus this topic is one of those that won't die. It seems to just go on forever with a lot of evolution.

Anyways, it's good to hear that you're gonna stick around Arcanus.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 28, 2003 17:51      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
you shouldnt have said this topic wouldnt die, now its screwed! [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2004 10:35      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I will personally defend this topic till the end... its just kind of cool to have this long a thread, by the way, anyone hear anything on F3 being bought out? I WANTS TO KNOW!!!!

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 09, 2004 10:43      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
still dead, dude. and, no reason to post here(except for me, i am the spam god) since the topics will be deleted in a week

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2004 23:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No, not deleted, just locked up and archived.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 10, 2004 06:37      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i got an excellent idea scotty! you can just copy and paste the entire topic to the new forum

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community